It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:02 pm

Free Newsletter

OK WHERE DID THIS PIG OUT COME FROM??

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

OK WHERE DID THIS PIG OUT COME FROM??

Postby Ally » Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:15 am

OK things were going well until last night snuck up on me and bit me on the ass!!

I went well through the day *see food diary* will post there next after confessing!! Night time hit and a friend dropped in and I asked her to stay for dinner. we were having toasted sangas...not too bad I hear you all call....well wait for the list people!!!!

*2 rounds of toasted ham, cheese, tomato and onion sandwiches
*1 piece of bread (ok you got me it was the CRUST!!) with peanut butter on it (while I was waiting for sandwiches to toast)
*2 extra pieces of cheese
*2 extra pieces of ham...it gets worse
*1 small packet of tiny teddies
**1 apricot muesli bar
***1 crackers and dip (HEY????)

I think I ate the damn partridge in the pear tree too, fair dinkum I thought I was going to throw up so you can imagine my surprise at jumping on the scales this morning to find my weight had gone DOWN!!! I am not feeling down or anything just wondering where the heck this little pig out came from?? It caught me from left field and I was just in shock to say the least!!! Piggy piggy oink oink!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Kylie » Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:36 am

I hear ya, sista! You already read my pig out story of last night so I know exactly what you're going through. So I will give you the same advice (and little bit extra as I have to convince myself too):

1)
Do NOT get onto those scales until next week. The number will only leave you deflated. We lose weight when we feel happy. We eat when we are depressed. Its simple maths:
Happy = Good self esteem = Weightloss

2) You are human. You (all of us) are not a robot! You can't just type in alt/ctrl/delete and suddenly you eat like a perfect woman. We are bound to have slip ups and I DEMAND you (and I) stop feeling bad about this one little slip up that we can absolutely make up for over the next week!

3) Lets look for other things to focus on (other than our slip up from last night as it can consume us all day if we let it). Lets focus on how great we are going to be today and the things we can reward ourselves with next week (not food, cd's/clothes etc) when we have lost even more weight!

4) Lets laugh at how silly this whole thing is when we remember there is a lot worse out there in the world and if the worst thing I did yesterday was eat too much, then my day wasn't really that bad. I didn't have to attend a funeral, see someone in hospital, have an operation. I just ate too much, thats all. But I won't let it happen again!!!

We can do it Ally. Hope you feel better as I sure do! lol
Kylie

Postby hushpuppy » Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:38 am

one slip up is destined mate . U have been doing great guns so u deserve a little time out . get back on the horse and ride those slips away .
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:22 am

dont dwell on it ally. its a shame its mac happy day in that regard because you then could have classed yesterday as your treat day and then been better about your eating today - like swapped days or something and then you wouldnt have felt so bad. but its bound to happen. we are all human not robots. im so proud of you and it was just a one off so dont fret!
kate_turner2000

Postby Mandie » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:32 am

hey don't worry about it Ally.. you will be right! Good on you for posting on here and keeping yourself accountable.

Man, if I think back to how I used to eat... that wouldn't be a pig out at all! A pig out is an entire pizza, followed by a large serving of icecream, coke, and a biiiig block of chocolate :oops: :lol:

You'll be fine, you're doing heaps of exercise (the ad thing is great!) and the weight will keep coming off! Good on you!
Mandie

Postby Ally » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:37 am

OH Kylie that was a crack up thanks for that!!!! LOL. Yes I get to take some of my own advice back as well as your added extras thanks mate....

Yeah I am not dwelling on it at all which for me is great...I am going out today having my big mac and then just eating normal tonight...haven't had brekkie yet and it is now lunch time (slap me I am naughty)!!

Thanks guys I can always rely on your sensible and welcomed advice!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby KimE » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:59 pm

You will be fine Ally. I'm so proud of what you have achieved so far and this slip up just let it roll off you and get back on track. Damn those tasty crusts!
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Jisgone » Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:51 pm

Dont stress Ally! just think, your pig out meal would have been a normal meal before you started changing your lifestyle, so dont say its a pig out its just a slip up that youve already made up for by being so good with your choices the rest of the week. Compared to a week of excercise and good choices a few sandwhiches and some crackers pale in comparison!
Jisgone

Postby Groovychic » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:10 am

Well my motto in life is this Ally - Whats done is done and no point worrying about it cos it aint gonna change it!!!
And that is fact. If you can't change what has gone wrong then dont frett about it. You'll be fine Ally.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Return to Confessional