It is currently Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:16 pm

Free Newsletter

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby MissE » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:17 pm

ok, im shocking. i didnt have a drink for weeks but the last few days im having a few UDL's a day and then making up for it by not eating! :shock: how bad is that??? so the result is, im still losing weight, but im sacrificing food so i dont feel bad about my vodkas!
Now, im not an alco or anything LOL, just enjoying beating the heat with a few refreshing bevvies.. but im ashamed of myself haha. and im not starving myself, just having very very light meals (2-3 points!) and filling up on veg so i dont stop losing weight. talk about wanting to have your cake and eat it too!!!
Life is too important to be taken seriously!

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:23 pm

oooo elyn! thats bad!! lol. you need to be eating proper meals mate. healthy eating and exercise is the best way to lose the weight. (and most programmes involve this) start eating better or you will end up a sicky head! lol.

Postby KimE » Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:55 pm

Just keep in mind the alcohol has calories but absolutely no nutritional value. So I imagine the UDL's still count as 'points'.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs

Postby MissE » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:02 pm

oh believe me they do have points! hence the lack of eating. well... i eat, but its very very low point. aw well :D tonight is the last hurrah!
Life is too important to be taken seriously!

Postby Ally » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:48 pm

hehehehehe Elyn that is naughty!!! You really do need to eat!!! Is is worth trying to limit your UDL's to one per day?? Does that still give you enough points to still eat healthy meals??

Postby SarahC » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:18 am

I wonder if you could, instead of the UDLs which I would imagine are filled with sugar, mix your own drink of vodka and some low joule soft drink.... that would reduce the calories at least. Or just have softdrink as I guess it would taste the same :lol:

I do the same as you Elyn I must admit. If I know I'm going to be having a big night of drinking, I will really cut down my calorie intake during the day to make up for it... lots of fruits and salads lol. Wouldn't want to make a habit of it though :oops:

Postby Neney » Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:35 pm

I guess you can try to remind yourself, that even though you're not making the calories up in food, you're missing out on all those vitamins and metabolism boosters that are in vegies and lean meats!! So, in the end you're not really losing weight as quickly as you could be.

Although with this heat I know it must be hard to resist!!!
Even if you don't have the alcohol, try some ice water with some fresh slices of lemon, lime or's really refreshing on those hot days!
Mini Goal - Reach Double Digits!! 99kgs

Return to Confessional