It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:50 pm

Free Newsletter

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Green_Butterfly » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:01 pm

I confess to pulling a horrible, deadly face yesterday and mouthing some pretty horrible words to my boyfriends back yesterday, when i was trying to count calories outloud and trying to work out what i could order when we got subway for dinner. i was having a complain that i couldnt have cheese or sauce on my subway and he replyed in a bored voice " mmmmmmmmm i love cheese. im going to get double."

then he couldnt understand how unsupportive he came across to me by saying that stupid comment.

tssssssk. MEN! :twisted:

He was much more supportive today! Even making us a nice salad for lunch ( I dont think he has eaten salad as a meal in yeeears!) So he learnt his lesson I think.

Okay. my rant is over!

Life's a garden, dig it!!!

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:22 am

i wouldve slapped him!! mick eats foods like that in front of me especially when he knows i cant have them but in the world there are always going to be temptations and peopple eating things in front of you - you just have to stay strong and say 'no i dont need that stinking cheese!'

Postby Puffer » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:36 pm

rrrr I would have gone off!

Men really don't think sometimes. Like one day I told my boyfriend I wasn't going to eat lunch because I'd eaten enough already and because I wasn't going to make him lunch he went out and bought chicken & chips.... and didn't even have the decency to eat them at the store he bought them home and ate them in front of me!!!

Luckily for him he doesn't do stupid stuff like that very often now because he knows even if I don't loose it I will be in a shitty mood for the rest of the day :?

Return to Confessional