It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:46 am

Free Newsletter

Bad Week

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Bad Week

Postby Roar2Life » Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:53 pm

I've being doing work experience this week where I normally work in the school holidays (at a removalists) and I fell off the wagon really bad. I had take away twice this week and heaps of chocolate and i've hardly ridden my bike or being running. I feel so guilty, bad and sick. Just thought I should fess up.
In a world full of people only some want to fly...

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:44 pm

Hi there
we all have our off days or weeks even. just think about your original goals and why you wanted to lose weight in the first place. think about how far you have come and how if you get straight back on the wagon today you will be fine. its when you feel sorry for yourself that you never get back on that wagon and you revert back to old habits. keep your chin up, smile and forget the past :)

Postby KimE » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:02 am

Pick yourself up and get back into healthy eating Roar. We do all go through these things and you only have to make you next meall a healthy one to be back on track.

You have done really well losing 13kgs already don't give up now you are close to your goal.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs

Postby hushpuppy » Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:12 am

Yep thats the way pick yourself up dust yourself off n get back on the horsey . We all have our slip ups but its great that u can see where u have fallen and jump back up
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg

Return to Confessional