It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:24 am

Free Newsletter

My naughty confession :)

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

My naughty confession :)

Postby Jisgone » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:17 am

I dont know where to start, ive had a horrible few weeks weight loss wise because ive had SO many changes. It started with tonsilitis 3 weeks ago, sunburn a few days after that, a new job 2 weeks ago and a new bf a week ago.
Worst week has been this one because we went out for tea saturday night, monday night and wednesday night and i had alot to drink on saturday and sunday nights (and i haven been to the gym all week!)
So yesterday the new bf ran off to melbourne for 2 weeks and ive become really motivated again so i jumped on the scales this morning to discover ide lost 1.4 kilos in the past 2 weeks of no gym and eating badly. So i think ive decided its my new job, or my body needed bad food for a kick start or both.
My new job is working for a portable cafe van thing, so basically i work with my boss who is the nicest lady and she makes the coffee and i run it into the business, the running i do is often upstairs and is very fast paced as we are always rushing around. I am so happy about my weight loss it has motivated me back to the gym to see what i can lose when i eat well diet AND do the new job :)
Today i start phase 2 of my diet - The get off my butt and start again phase
Jisgone

Postby slimmindown » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:59 am

go jewles do it for team AQUA :D :D
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:29 am

hi jewles

sorry you have had a rough couple of weeks- it happens at the worst of times doesnt it. congrats on the new boyfriend- hope he hasnt run off to melbourne for good?

sometimes when people plateau or their weight isnt going anywhere your body needs a kickstart by shaking up your diet and exercise etc. so it sounds like that is just what your body needed. as long as you dont make it a habit! you will be on your way again to a healthy body :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:36 am

I think all that running up and down stairs has been very beneficial Jewels!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby KimE » Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:39 am

Sometimes I think we get so controlling over our diet that the occasional bout of eating more than usual seems to help the body. Since it wasn't an everyday occurrence and with the new job it seems you body has been able to use the extra fuel.

Well done Jewles at getting back on track and motivated. Nice work! :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Return to Confessional