It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:46 am

Free Newsletter

Lone Star

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Lone Star

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:02 pm

today we went to lone star for lunch :) i shared a plate of amarillo fries with EVERYONE and then i had the bubba burger which is the burger with cheese, bacon and bbq sauce which came with chips on the side (didnt eat the chips on the side as i was full from the burger) out came the mud cake and i ended up with a big piece but used my spoon and had 3 mouthfuls. i left the rest. i also had a pepsi. even though it sounds like everything above is very fattening i could have gone way overboard and had the amarillo fries- to myself! eaten the chips that were with my burger and eaten all the cake on my plate. no dinner tonight as i am full. but i know on wednesday if the scales dont look pretty then i know why. gunna be good this week as it is heidis birthday next week and i wanna have a sausage sizzle! thanks for reading my rant and not beating me up about my food choices!! :P :wink:
kate_turner2000

Postby Roar2Life » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:17 pm

I believe I need to quote a certain someone on something they said to me a couple of days ago:
keep your chin up, smile and forget the past

Forget about it and move on. What you do to rectify the 'mistake' is more important than the 'mistake' itself.
In a world full of people only some want to fly...
Roar2Life

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:52 pm

thanks roar :) not gunna beat myself up over it, tomorrow is another day isnt it :) just did a walk and kick dvd and now sitting down to veg with my bottle 'o' water. thansk for giving me a dose of my own advice!!
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:58 pm

Kate my sweetheart, I am not going to beat you up about your food choices!!! I think you did extremely well...you were true to your word and had a great time and enjoyed the food!! I think it is great that you didn't eat the fries all to yourself, you didn't eat the extra side of chips and you didn't eat the huge piece of mudcake!! Well done mate!!!! I am glad you had a great time!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:58 pm

I did have a nice time ally :) i went in there and knew the choices i was going to make in regards to my food so i was prepared for it. i knew my weigh in day is coming up so i know to get straight back on the wagon after my meal. ive drank my water for the day and done the walk and kick dvd so i know come wednesday that i have done what i can in my power to be healthy and true to myself :) thanks for your support!
kate_turner2000

Postby MissE » Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:51 am

good job Kate! this almost doesnt belong in confessions, coz you did so well!
Are you cooking the sausage sizzle? Coz you can get low fat snags, or even better, coles and foodland sell 'kanga bangas' - kangaroo sausages with less than 2% fat! and they are yummmmmm
Life is too important to be taken seriously!
MissE

Postby SarahC » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:45 am

Sounds good to me :D At least you were strong and did not eat the chips and hardly any chocolate cake. It's always such a good idea to stop eating after you are full... that's something that I am yet to master (now me, I ate an enormous felafel wrap on Friday - I was so full I was about to pop open, but I sat there and ate my way through nearly all of the chips and only stopped eating them because they were getting cold. And somehow I managed to fit in a 600mL diet coke. The pain :shock: )

I think it's okay to eat something different once in a while. As long as it's a treat and not an everyday occurrence :)
SarahC

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:05 am

hi sarah yeah it well its a special occasion so thats good :) next weekend is another special occasion and then xmas after that. :P it couldve been worse i reckon. :P

HI Elyn :)
i would NEVER eat kangaroo sausages i would heave! we have got the snags in my mums deep freezer for this weekend. we just got butcher ones - thin beef ones. we will pop down the road to get some loaves of bread on saturday. yes we are cooking it at home :) well that can be micks job whilst i cut up a whole bag of onions :) hmmm reminds me to go and get some balloons!
kate_turner2000

Postby hushpuppy » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:58 am

Hey Late dont be down on yourself dude . U did really well not eating the chips and only eating three spoons of mudcake . they say that life is a test and mate u did pass with flying colours . If you think back to the beginning of your journey and how we would eat it all without a second glance where as now we are much stronger and fitter and leaner and smarter in what we do
Chin up
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:20 pm

thanks jules. i know i was full til this morning. i felt so sick- like that full feeling that just wont go away?! but if it was before i had lost all that weight i wouldve probably left still peckish!
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:33 pm

Glad to hear you had a great time Kate and enjoyed the celebration as that's what it was all about.

I think you did very well. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Return to Confessional