It is currently Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:19 pm

Free Newsletter

I caved into my cravings :(

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

I caved into my cravings :(

Postby Kindred » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:52 pm

On the weekend I had a party. Over the past couple of days I have been snacking on the left over chocolate and lollies :( I feel really bad. The whole time I was trying to convince myself that there was nothing healthy to eat in the house. Last night I resisted a little bit and had a big bowl of vegetables but about an hour later I grabed a hand full of choclate anyway :`( They arent even that good. I dont understand why I do stuff like that. I have no idea what is in my head over riding my brain. I feel like I have no will power at all. Last night I convinced myself that marinated chicken was just as healthy as grilled or steamed chicken. That doesnt even make sense. The marinade was packet with sugar and god knows what else. I am really struggling with my self at the moment. I really wish I could have a break from my own inner conflict.
Kindred

Re: I caved into my cravings :(

Postby Blitz » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:09 am

When we fall down the only thing we can do is pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and continue our journey. Don't waste this experience with blame and guilt. Learn from it instead.

Figure ways to avoid the pitfalls that you fell into. Develop a mindset that will battle and beat the twisted mind games that we play with ourselves. Get honest with yourself and come to grips with how badly you really want to lose weight.

It is time to stop playing games and time to grow character. Begin by listing every reason you can think of for losing weight. Then list every reason for NOT losing weight (there is a pay off otherwise you wouldn't be doing it). When your list for wanting to lose weight is far more important than the other list - that is when you will have a successful journey.

Wish you success
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Return to Confessional