It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:09 am

Free Newsletter

MY MOOVE WHEN GROOVIN SIDEWAYS IN A HOLE!!!!!

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

MY MOOVE WHEN GROOVIN SIDEWAYS IN A HOLE!!!!!

Postby duffa » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:51 am

:x
NO GROOVE THE MOOVE THANG
........NEEDS DIGGING OUT.
BRAND NEW MONDAY MUST START AGAIN, CALLING MY WII FIT PLUS AND THE DOG BUT NOT IN THE SAME GAME OF COURSE. I AM COMPLETELY MIFFED OFF, I JUST HAVENT FELT MOTIVATED TO GET ON THE WII OR EVEN TAKE POOR DOG FOR SOME STEPS AND I KNOW THAT MY EATING THING HAS BEEN REASONABLE ALTHOUGH BECAUSE I HAVENT DONE THE RIGHT THING IN THE FIRST PLACE AND MADE SURE THAT I FILL UP ON FILLING AND HEALTHY SO NOT TO BECOME HUNGRY AND SNACKY AFTER EVENING MEAL, I GUESS MRS PIGGY CAME A OINKING AND OINKED RIGHT INTO THY MOUTH........ YOU NAUGHTY CHICKIE, YOU JUST NOW DUST YOURSELF OFF AND YOU KNOW WHERE YOU STUFFED UP. SO ONWARDS AND UPWARDS, SO START DIGGIN' DUFFA.
duffa

Re: MY MOOVE WHEN GROOVIN SIDEWAYS IN A HOLE!!!!!

Postby Blitz » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:43 pm

It is never about the mood. It is about the need. Moods come and go but the need is always there!

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Re: MY MOOVE WHEN GROOVIN SIDEWAYS IN A HOLE!!!!!

Postby CronicBadger » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:11 pm

You've got the right attitude, Duffa: Never give up.

Or, as Winston Churchill once said after WW2 when asked by some university students for one of the most important lessons he'd learned, "Never, never, never, never, NEVER give up!".

And it's true. The first few weeks of changing eating and exercise habits can be the hardest. You are literally fighting yourself. It can hurt. Badly. But is one of the most worthwhile things you can ever do.

A healthy lifestyle can extend your life and make it much easier to live through. A healthy body gives you a better chance to live through physical and mental trauma.

But it has to be done the hard way. Lessons learned and battles won. You're in the front line. It is happening now. It cannot be delayed. There are no shortcuts.
CronicBadger

Return to Confessional