It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:10 am

Free Newsletter

Christmas Crazies!

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Christmas Crazies!

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:07 pm

Okay, us personal trainers have eating issues too.... urgh, I discovered a bag of raw cashews that dad put in the cupboard for my brother (he's visiting from Melbourne for Christmas) and I've just been going back and forth to the cupboard since I've been home today.. I would have eaten at least 1/2 of the bag!!! Bleurgh!! Oh well, I'm too full to eat dinner now!!!

Why do my parents always insist on stockin up on so much food over Christmas?!?!? :x :x
zeedeveelgirl

Postby hushpuppy » Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:39 pm

He he isnt it bad . We have a kitchen full of goodies . i have told them to lock the cupboards or gaffa tape my mouth
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Jisgone » Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:33 am

I did the extended family xmas thing at my grandmas house tonight and it was buffet style! i dont know whether the quiche, potato salad, garlic bread, mud cake or pecan pie was the worst for me but damn did i enjoy all of it hehe :P
back on the diet as of boxing day!
Jisgone

Postby Dozzy » Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:31 am

so far I'm hanging in there... NO JUNK>>>Image
one day at a time..

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w2JJ1Om/]
[/url]
Dozzy

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:26 am

I have another confession... and I'm feeling far too guilty to start up another thread about it :P I went to a mates place last night and we all played a drinking game - snakes & ladders.. It got messy... and I don't normally drink!!!

Damn Christmas, I don't usually touch alcohol, and I'm usually pretty good at sticking to good foods!!

As you said Jewles, back on it as of Boxing Day!!! We have pretty healthy stuff to eat for lunch today because my family is all pretty healthy (apart from my sister), but it's just the amount I eat that I'm concerned about!!

Oh well, jumped on the scales this morning for my weekly weigh-in and managed to still lose .2kg even though I was bloated from alcohol.
zeedeveelgirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:46 pm

LOL yes we have had the cashews post from myself :oops: :P haha. they evil i tell ya! especially this time of year. enjoy it whilst you are having it. get back on the wagon with your next meal. im not getting back into it til the new year, enjoying myself at the moment :)
kate_turner2000

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:56 pm

kate_turner2000 wrote:LOL yes we have had the cashews post from myself :oops: :P haha. they evil i tell ya! especially this time of year. enjoy it whilst you are having it. get back on the wagon with your next meal. im not getting back into it til the new year, enjoying myself at the moment :)

they sure are evil!! i can't believe how addictive they are. and i always told my mum i didn't LIKE cashews! i guess this proves otherwise because i've discovered they're really yummy!!!

i wasn't too bad today, i did eat a fair bit but went for a nice long walk just then :) my excuse all day was 'it's christmas!!!!' haha :P

enjoy your food til the new year, good on you :P
zeedeveelgirl

Postby SarahC » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:44 pm

Well done on only eating half the packet of cashews! Could have been worse, says me who has in the past fallen prey to a whole packet :shock: :lol:

Hope everyone had a great Christmas... and stomachs aren't too sore :P
SarahC

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:35 pm

SarahC wrote:Well done on only eating half the packet of cashews! Could have been worse, says me who has in the past fallen prey to a whole packet :shock: :lol:

Hope everyone had a great Christmas... and stomachs aren't too sore :P

Haha thanks girl :) It could have been worse for sure!
Christmas was great for me.. today I've been eating decent foods, I feel like I need to live on fruit and veges for the next week just to get myself feeling good again!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Ally » Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:37 pm

oooh yum love cashews.....I ate 1/4 packet of thai chilli lime cashews christmas day!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:09 pm

Ally wrote:oooh yum love cashews.....I ate 1/4 packet of thai chilli lime cashews christmas day!!

Oooh I'm not much of a fan of the chilli lime ones! I like plain raw ones.. oh and those glazed ones *drool* thank god no one in the house ever buys those and I refuse to :P
zeedeveelgirl

Return to Confessional