It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:29 am

Free Newsletter

christmas confession

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

christmas confession

Postby slimmindown » Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:39 pm

I feel so bad, this last week even though I know it is xmas,has been a shocker for me.For me i have used it as an excuse which is not really good enough .I've been the worst since i've started on my new weightloss path way back in may 06.

xmas day I ate such things as biscuits,chocolate,chips, cabana and cheese, trifle,choc ripple cake, white bread with butter. Just to name the ones i havent blocked out of my memory. :shock:

xmas eve I went to the pub with friends and planned on having 4 beers to keep in with my points for the day. I think I ended up having 44 :shock: and UDL's just to top of the nigth at 2 am beefore leaving the pub, to boot.

now I'm having a rough time getting refocused. I know I need to be accountable for my eating the last two days,but I cant stop snacking today either. I have just gone for a 30 min walk and then did 20 mins aerobics when I got home. My worry is gaining my focus back. I am very worried , i dont wont to fall back into bad habits but no amount of talking myself out of it has helped. Heres hoping tomorrow can be the start of my dedicated focus again :cry:
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby hushpuppy » Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:52 pm

OH slimming it xmas hun everyone has been out of soughts me included . im here at home ALONE :cry: lol sinking back southern comforts . As long as in the new year we hop back on the horesy its cool
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby slimmindown » Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:45 pm

yeah I know that hushpuppy, just finding it hard to get my bum on the saddle at the moment :lol: feeling a bit guilty I guess, I'll get over it :D
slimmindown

Postby SarahC » Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:09 am

Feeling guilty at Christmas is not allowed :D It is very hard though to get some control back after you've been eating everything and anything. I've turned myself into a human garbage bin (more so than usual LOL) for the last four days at least. I think the horrible feeling that you get when you've overeaten is a good motivation to start eating properly again...

Posting your food diary on this site could help as well. I may do same for the next few days I think :wink:
SarahC

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:07 am

HI Jules, sorry you are all alone, wish i was there to spend xmas with you! cheer up mate.

deb, everyones right, it is hard to refocus but you can do it. xmas is called the silly season for a reason! we carry on stupid half the time with our eating. plus i have visitors here and we havent been eating too well. i wont hop on the scales at all! come new year though i am going to sit and think about why i wanted to lsoe weight in the first place, and will remember all those nice comments about how well i look and kickstart my weightloss again. you me, you will know what you need to do in order to lsoe the weight again. so dont worry yourself over it. i know i didnt want to spend xmas and new years fretting voer what was going in my mouth. i have other things to worry about at the moment! lol. keep your chin up :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Lolly » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:33 am

I have been a bad bad girl over Xmas this year, time to cut the fat and get into it all - one day at a time people, that is all it takes............... apparantly *hides in the norty corner*
Every day I am getting thinner and thinner.....

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wOMybmc/]
[/url]
Lolly

Postby slimmindown » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:56 am

Thanks for the motivation guys, I'm doing ok today, been to curves for an hour and so far no naughties have passed my lips :lol:
slimmindown

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:58 am

thats what i like to hear simmin!!! lol
kate_turner2000

Return to Confessional