It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:53 pm

Free Newsletter

I went back to sleep

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

I went back to sleep

Postby Lolly » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:52 am

OMG I can't believe I went back to bed this morning :shock:

I got up nice and early, played on the puter for a bit, had brekky with Nathan - we had honeydew melon and yoghurt yummo - and did a few things and then I went back to my room to read a book

I only woke up about 40 minutes ago :shock:

Considering I had 9 hours sleep last night that is terrible.

Now I only have the afternoon left to clean the house, have a walk and get ready for the working week :(
Every day I am getting thinner and thinner.....

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wOMybmc/]
[/url]
Lolly

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:27 am

Awww Lolly! It's all good! Maybe your body needed it! :) Don't beat yourself up about it. I was up this morning wondering when the hell my parents would get up because they were still in bed at 10!!! They didn't emerge til 10 past 10 and I told 'em off :P Hahahha they never sleep in!!
But your body was probably craving rest, why dont you drag the hubby out for a nice walk after dinner so you have the afternoon to do housework and get ready for work?
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Lolly » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:32 am

Hubby is up - as are the kids now too.

We are going to go through this house and clean it for the next couple of hours and then head off for a walk when it is cooler.

I think Bob is going to stay here and mow the lawn while I go walking - otherwise the "whereinthehellarewe" tribe are going to move in again :shock:

[/url]
Lolly

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:37 am

I'm sure you'll burn off lots of calories by doing your housework too!

Hahaha your kids wonder where you disappear off to on your walks??? :P
Do you have an mp3 player that you take along on walks? I have an iPod Nano and I wouldn't be without it for the world :D
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Lolly » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:42 am

Nah I don't listen to music when walking - I take the dog and Nathan, he chats my ears off lol

Yesterday I went with my sister, we took her boys as well and my 3 year old nephew chatted our ears off :lol:

I am thinking about getting an ipod shuffle to use when walking without kids though - my son has one that I may borrow....

[/url]
Lolly

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:07 pm

Ahh that's alright then :) It's good to have someone to talk to! I love walking with mum cos we talk a lot, but she doesn't walk as fast as me so I don't get as much of a workout as I could ;(

Yeah it's worth borrowing your son's iPod Shuffle! Studies have shown that people exercise for longer when they're listening to music! I know my music definitely keeps me going!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Chinta » Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:10 pm

I think because it`s been so hot and difficult to sleep, your body was just catching up :wink:
ImageImage
Chinta

Postby Lolly » Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:08 pm

hasn't been hot here yet Chinta - in fact it rained nearly all last week :D

The housework is done and Bob is hanging out the washing - not that it will bloody dry now but it is out there........... and I am NOT looking at how he hung it out either :oops:

We are heading off on our walk very shortly then coming back to have dinner and I think we will all go to bed early - except Bob who has to get on his motorbike and head off to work for the week (he works 90kms away and has a caravan to live in at work).

Ready for the new week now :D

[/url]
Lolly

Return to Confessional