It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:24 pm

Free Newsletter

Why did I do it?!!

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Why did I do it?!!

Postby Dee » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:50 pm

We had a 'Back to school' hamper arrive from Chrisco today - ordered before I made the decision to change - and this damn box is going to be the death of me. It's crammed with all these little snacks - the kind of things you think - oh just one - and then eat four!

Bad Bad Day.... I feel physically terrible, too... all bloated and yuck... Must remember to keep that in mind next time I'm tempted by that awful mean box....

Postby Lolly » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:55 pm

Dee put the rest of the stuff away - up on a high cupboard so you need to get a chair or something to get it down - that way you wont be as tempted (who can be bothered with THAT much effort to get one of those evil snacks).

And remember, tomorrow is another day and the more good days you have, the easier it becomes.
Every day I am getting thinner and thinner.....

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:05 pm

hi dee

get yourself some small boxes and sort it out so that its equal for your kids and then give them the boxes or put the boxes away for school.

Postby SarahC » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:13 am

Errr can't stand that horrible feeling of overeating :( I always think before I go on an eating rampage... how will I feel tomorrow (like that old ad on the telly for teenage binge drinkers *sings* "How will you feel tomorrow....." lol)

You have to get that box out of sight somehow. Out of sight, out of mind I say. Either hide it somewhere out of reach, or distribute the goodies to your family and ask them to hide it, and not to eat it around you. Or, maybe your local supermarket has one of those charity collection bins where you can put food? They have them at Christmas sometimes, but not sure about any other time...

Return to Confessional