It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:33 am

Free Newsletter

bad bad girrrl

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

bad bad girrrl

Postby Green_Butterfly » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:50 am

My car broke down yesterday, it was about 100 degrees outside (or so it felt!) and i was starving when i FINALLY got home at lunch time. I had a huge bowl of spag bol, followed by a milo icecream. Not that bad, you are thinking....well I topped it off with Taco BIll for dinner and I ate the cheesiest, heart attack on a plate meal. Now i feel siiiiiick today. But on brighter news- tomorrow is my 21st birthday!!! So maybe yesterday was my birthday present to myself?!

**Bec**
Life's a garden, dig it!!!
Green_Butterfly

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:52 am

wow nearly your birthday! whoohoo!! happy birthday for tomorrow if i forget tomorrow!

car broken down?! thats the worst thing. i hate it when that happens. i hate cars. grrr. i dont blame you for indulging after that experience! dont worry green butterfly have a bit of a break for your birthday and get back into it next week :)
kate_turner2000

Postby SarahC » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:04 am

Happy birthday for tomorrow!! How lucky for you to have your 21st on a Saturday :D My 30th will be on a Saturday too - pretty cool 8)

That often happens when you let yourself become extremely hungry, you then go on an eating splurge. At least you have today to make up for it... but you are allowed to eat whatever you like on your birthday, it's a rule :D
SarahC

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:43 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D Hope you have a great day! Sounds like you had a pretty stressful one with the car so I wouldn't stress too much about the eating :) As everyone has said, jump back on the wagon after your birthday and you'll be fine :)

Damn, I just looked and my 21st this year is on a Sunday :( Oh well, at least it's on a weekend day and it's the 1 day a week that I'm guaranteed not working seeing as we're shut :D
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Sassygirl » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:13 pm

I know where you are coming from. My kids are away with the inlaws for a week and my hubbie gets home late from work - so I stuffed my face until I was so full that my stomache hurt. You name it I ate it! Anyway this morning is bin day - so with the kids away I have cleaned out all the "bad" food from the cupboard!
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Postby slimmindown » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:19 pm

Have a very very happy birthday for tomorrow and dont worry to much about yesterday , concentrate on your weight loss after your birthday . Have a great day.. 8)
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby Sassygirl » Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:36 pm

21 today
21 today
she's got the key to the door
never been 21 before
Pa says she can do what she likes
so hip hip hip hooray
for she's a jolly good fella
21 today!

I know it is an oldie - but I remember everyone singing that to me at my 21st birthday some 15 years ago!

Anyway have a wonderful day. Hope you get spoilt rotten!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Postby mary_in_adelaide » Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:44 pm

Happy Birthday for tomorrow.

If you can't indulge yourself when you're turning 21 and your car is broken down when can you?

Don't beat yourself up too much and get back on the wagon after you've finished celebrating.
Cheers, Mary

If I could find a ticker for measurements it would say I'm on the way from a waist measurement of 134cm to one of 70cm (currently at 129cm)
mary_in_adelaide

Postby KimE » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:28 pm

Have a wonderful birthday tomorrow. Let your hair down and just enjoy it. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Return to Confessional