It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:36 am

Free Newsletter

Major Blowout

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Major Blowout

Postby Pinkie » Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:10 am

Ok, so by confessing here I can repent my sins :oops: I haven't been on for a few days because we've just had the busiest time. And all the while dealing with PMT and now finally my monthly has hit I'm back on the rails again.

As you know Thursday I went to Fremantle and I was a good girl. Then on Friday it was big cleanup after having family over on Wednesday night, and preparing for family again on Saturday all day. I had a work meeting in the afternoon at home, unfortunately while my boys were running amuk so that was majorly stressful. I was good, I resisted temptation... until that night.

Hubby got home and we had a nice tea and I was restrained until after when something snapped and I had to get out of the house. Then I went to the video shop, got a couple of movies and grabbed a small box of malteasers. I can proudly say I didn't eat the WHOLE box. But I did eat them.

With my crosstrainer gone and not able to go for a walk because hubby has been working constantly, there hasn't been a lot of exercise either. Then I had to race to the shops to get food for the bbq for my brother and family, and then race back to get everything ready. I did ok. I made a huge salad and while I didn't go overboard at lunch, it was the afternoon munchies that got us. We picked all arvo. I had pretzels and fat free crackers but I shouldn't have just nibbled. And then after tea there was icecream and I didn't stop myself. Then yesterday we went for a drive to Bunbury and we had Red Rooster for lunch (I had the Flayva and a fanta) and when getting home there was a tiny teddy here, a tiny teddy there and then a small bowl of icecream after tea. I feel wretched!

So there's the reason for the half kilo weight gain. Some of it would be from the bloating and fluid retention from my monthlies (curse them!) and the rest would be from the over eating over the weekend. I'm pleased to say I'm back to focus again this week. Sorry for my rant but I do feel better for being honest with myself and with you guys here now. :roll: :D
Pinkie xx

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wBH58xg/]
[/url]
Pinkie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:35 am

you are right marnie- being honest always does make you feel a tiny bit better and it also makes you stay on track for the following week. never mind about the weekend, today is a new day and its a new week. saw you got your new treadmill so jump on there when you can and im sure you will relose that half a kilo in no time :) keep smiling :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Pinkie » Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:39 am

Thank you Kate. Bless you guys for being here! :D
Pinkie xx

[/url]
Pinkie

Postby Sassygirl » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:02 am

Hay Pinkie we all have days like that. Feels good to get it off your chest hay! :lol:
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:13 am

Ouchies, Marnie! Poor thing, no wonder you feel wretched! I always do if I've been bad, my stomach seems to say "oh you know you shouldn't have done that and now I'm going to make you feel disgusting and bloated for it!!"
Back on the wagon today right!? :) No harm done, you can work off that extra half kilo and be angelic this week :) :) You'll be fine!

What happened to your cross trainer?!?! Good to hear you've got a treadmill now though!

Well done on confessing to us and not just sweeping it under the rug :)
Em
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Pinkie » Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:12 pm

Thanks Em, I seriously considered it. I wasn't going to come back because I felt so ashamed, but remember sheesh! I'm only just starting out be nice to yourself! So here I am again not giving up!

My crosstrainer isn't the most sturdy thing and the pedal came loose last week. Instead of fixing it, I kept going on it and have worn the bolt smooth LOL. Hubby needs to find another one so he can tighten it and it should be right again. Thank goodness for my treadmill! :P
Pinkie xx

[/url]
Pinkie

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:48 pm

Good work for not giving up, that's fantastic :D :D It's decisions like that which will make or break your weight loss!!

Haha whoops, at least you were keen to get your exercise on the cross trainer in :P I guess the worn bolt proves that!!! Good old treadmill, have fun :D
zeedeveelgirl

Postby tiffanyp » Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:07 pm

Well done for confessing. This forum is brilliant when it comes to pouring your heart out.... instantly makes you feel better and then whamo! Someone sends a response giving you hope and belief that you can keep going!

Well done, and dont panic about the blow out. The truth is, is that even when you reach goal weight you will have times of eating too much and nibbling etc, as long as you learn how to get back on track and remember that if you are good 80% of the time, then 20% you can be bad and it wont matter too much!

Now who's rambling!!!! :?
Tiffany :D
tiffanyp

Return to Confessional