It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:35 am

Free Newsletter

Tomorrow hopefully

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Tomorrow hopefully

Postby Nikki_1983 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:28 pm

i feel like im in a rutt and i cant get out of it....For the past week and abit i have been completely off my diet..eating anything and everything i basically can from icecreams, chips pizza :? i've eaten so much bad food its making me sick inside... everytime i eat something bad i think "oh ill just start again tomorrow" but as everyone knows tomorrow never comes :(

i haven't been to the gym either for the past couple of weeks (i have been quiet busy tho which is really no excuse i know)... i haven't even been on a walk either (its either too hot to late/to early or i just cant be bothered).... i know as soon as i go for a walk or back to the gym and eat healthy i'll love it... but the problem is getting started again :?

anyway ill see what tomorrow brings.... (the plan is to get up at 6:30 like every morning feed my daughter and then go to the gym come home and eat healthy)

im determined to change
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSoJmIs/]
[/url]
Nikki_1983

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:32 pm

you can do it nikki sometimes we just need a bit of a break and then something kicks us back into reality :) feel free to jump on here whenever you feel the need. we will not judge you- we all know what 'starting tomorrow' feels like :(
kate_turner2000

Postby Simmy » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:18 pm

I know exactly what you mean, once you've broken the 'healthy spell' it so hard to get back on the wagon. Forget the past few wks, and concentrate now on the next. Maybe set up a few goals for yourself - you could even write them on here so you feel obliged to meet them?
Simmy

Postby Nikki_1983 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:35 am

Thanks guys....

Today has started off great (it is only 9:17am tho)... i got up after a beautiful sleep hearing rain on the roof all night :D ... i gave my daughter breaky and headed straight to the gym.. :D i jumped on the scales worried....but i have lost alittle bit of weight (1kg) :shock: :D.... anyway im going to stick to it this time :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSoJmIs/]
[/url]
Nikki_1983

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:15 am

well done nikki every bit of wieght lost counts doesnt it! good on you for sticking to your word of going to the gym :) well done :)
kate_turner2000

Return to Confessional