It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:50 pm

Free Newsletter

2 free meals in one day

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

2 free meals in one day

Postby milo » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:08 pm

I am feeling kinda bad because its only been the 2nd day of the weight loss again I have already used up my 2 free meals in one day.. I suppose there out of the way now but then I know me and I will crave something in the next few days.

Is it the weather or something, it makes everyone want to eat crap

I am having hamburger and chiips for dinner and i had nachos for lunch
Mel :)

WEEK 1 - 86.5 kg
WEEK 2 - 84.9kg
milo

Postby Sassygirl » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:27 pm

Never mind Milo - we all have days like that. I am doing Jenny Craig but that didn't stop me yesterday from eating everything that was not bolted down in my fridge and pantry :oops: I find that I tend to eat when the weather gets a little cooler (mind you - yesterday was a cool 30 degrees over here!!).

Just remember to be good for the remainder of the week - and if you start to crave something - grab a drink, call your friends or ever go for a walk. I have rather long fingernails and if I get peckish - I remove my old nailpolish and give myself a manicure - because it takes me about 45 mins to file, basecoat, top coat etc - always takes my mind off of eating :lol:
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:08 pm

never mind mel. its good that you have allocated yourself 'free' meals each week so you knew at some stage during the week you wouldve succumbed to it. back on the ball tomorrow mate, you will be fine :)
kate_turner2000

Return to Confessional