It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:55 pm

Free Newsletter

Red Rooster

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Red Rooster

Postby Chelle » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:43 pm

Tonight was a bit of a frazzel I went to the bank in the arvo when warren got home from work so i could go without the children 4:30 I made sure I had enought time as i had to start work early that night at 6pm then while I was at the bank I recieved a phone call of waz to say the real estate agent are comming to show people throught the house coz our house is on the market inbetween 530 - 600pm in the arvo which meaned that I had to ring work to tell them I was going to 1/2 an hour late & I could't cook dinner with people walking through the house so I had to resort to takeaway the first time in 3 - 4 weeks We had Red Rooster It was the first time not because I gave into temptation it was coz I had no choice but suprising enough I counted my calorie intake for the day & I just came under so I didn't feel so bad after all

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:33 am

these things happen chelle :) you came in under calories so you should be fine :) i dont like inspections and things like that, i dont like it when people walk through my home and i dont know them lol but im a bit weird!

Postby SarahC » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:52 am

How annoying - don't you hate it when other people muck up your plans! :x Maybe have some meals pre-cooked in the fridge/freezer in case it happens again! At least you had the calories spare to allow for the red rooster :)

Postby Sassygirl » Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:02 am

I used to live on Red Rooster Chicken Roll and Large Chips (yummmmmmmmm) - that was my "last supper" before I started JC. Good on you for staying within your limits :lol:
2008 - my year to be great!!

Postby slimmindown » Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:51 am

sounds like you did well in a stressful situation well done 8)
[no excuses, I can do it!

Postby Justjudy » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:42 am

Chelle at least you made a sensible choice. You came in under you calories for the day, so you did really well, Congratulations. :D I have been in the situation that you are in with estate agents bringing people through, and it can be difficult. I ended up getting to the stage that I had something that was quick and easy in the background that didn't need a lot of preparation (microwaves are great), just in case.
Kate if you are weird - so am I. I HATE having people poking through my house. :x We term any type of inspection at our place "invasion day" :lol:
Judy :D
Reach for the moon, at least you'll land among the stars.

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:29 am

haha judy i love that- invasion day!! ill remember that for next time :)

Return to Confessional