It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:07 am

Free Newsletter

One of my worst weeks :(

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

One of my worst weeks :(

Postby Ally » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:01 am

Well where to start......I have had one of the absolute worst weeks since I have started my healthy lifestyle....my goodness I don't fall often, but when I do it is evident.....I have eaten chips, nougat, chocolate, takeaway 2times this week!!! AARRRGGHH. I know what has set it off and I sat down last night and completely went off at myself (yeah I know, but it amused the cat and woke up Scott) I am applying for a teacher aide position and I can't get out what I want to say and it just keeps going around in my head that if I don't get the selection criteria right then I am not even going to make it to the first round of interviews.....blimey I am all twisted in a knot....(okies you maybe wondering why this is so hard, well I have been a stay at home mum for 12 years!!!) so I just fell right back into eating shite and I feel terrible....I know the scales are going to reflect this tomorrow, so now I am pissed off with myself for allowing a 5 day binge!!! ok well into perspective I still ate healthy lunches and breakfasts, but the rest was just all WRONG!!

Ok I have confessed now I feel better! I shall pick my sorry @rse up off the floor and eat healthy today and go for a nice long walk and accept the consequences tomorrow!

Oh I went and bought another WATP dvd yesterday, so I guess that counts towards something!!! LOL :P
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Ally » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:01 am

sorry if my language offends anyone...I thought they would censor me!
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:59 am

hey ally

i cant totally relate. i went off the deep end yesterday too-

meat pie, coke, ice cream, more coke, (felt sick from coke), chocolate, and then kfc for dinner. feel yucky today and to tell the truth i felt sick in the stomach yesterday!

i laughed when you said it amused the cat haha

in regards to the job application if you need a hand give me a yell. working with kids i know what a teacher/department looks for in a person who will be working with children so give us a yell if you need a hand. i honestly dont mind. also maybe hayley could give you some help if you sent her a pm? she is a teacher. just a thought- i always hound mandie for medical advice haha even when she is overseas!

*btw mandie thinks that the bad back and such could be a lifestyle thing- having a little one that i run around after etc- and mick thinks the same thing.*

cheer up ally, today is a whole new day my sweet, need anything give me a buzz and well done on the watp :) bet you felt a bit better after that
kate_turner2000

Postby Justjudy » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:55 am

Ally I can only sympathise with you. I tend to do the same thing when I am worrying over something.

I can certainly relate to the job thing. I was a stay at home mum for 16 years and then my husband walked out, leaving me with two kids (9 & 3) to raise on my own. I didn't have any "work skills" so am now studying my butt off getting some so I can get some sort of decent job to give the kids and I the sort of life that we want.

Will be thinking of you, and praying that the job comes off.

Judy :D
Reach for the moon, at least you'll land among the stars.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFABM9h/]
[/url]
Justjudy

Postby Ally » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:02 pm

Thanks Kate and Judy.....I feel a lot better today and I just needed to vent!! (I think I did that the cat is still looking at me funny) I feel better now the weigh in is over!!
[/url]
Ally

Postby Chelle » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:06 pm

Hey Ally good luck with the job it is daunting for a sahm to go back into the wold of work hey you will be fine you choose to put your caree on hold while you looked after your children as it is a rewarding choice & now your ready to work again be brave you will be fine just got to put the nervs to one side & goodluck
Chelle

Postby Ally » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:22 pm

Thanks Chelle!
[/url]
Ally

Postby Iwillbefit » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:21 pm

Hey Ally don't feel so bad - you've come such a long way and its good that you know what the triggers are. Emotions are such difficult things to manage :?

Cheer up, you're not the only one - I too totally went on an emotional bender this week and lapsed with my dieting and exercise. I'm not going to even bother measuring myself either :( Its so hard, I never thought losing weight would be this hard :(
I cracked the 90kg mark for the first time in two years, I'm happy!!
Iwillbefit

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:27 pm

yep if weightloss was easy there wouldnt be so many people in this world with weight problems *sigh* things seem to get easier once u are in the swing of things for a couple of weeks.
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:03 pm

I think that is why it took me by surprise Kate....I have been dealing with a lot more stressful situations than this since I have started, so it caught me well and truly off guard :roll:
[/url]
Ally

Return to Confessional