It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:49 pm

Free Newsletter

Weekend just got bad

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Weekend just got bad

Postby Chelle » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:49 pm

Well We went out to dinner friday night for my birthday & we had mexican I drank a whole bottle of wine within an hour I'm not a wine drinker the most I have ever drinked in my life is 2 glasses, I normally drink bourbon, after that we came home & ate cake then it was saturday... I was tired in the arvo so I decided to have an arvo kip I didn't wake up until just after 8 at night so I must of been tired. It was a bit late to cook dinner so hubby went out & ordered pizza & decided to call in to coles & bought some triple choc icecream. It was so nice it was the first time in months that I have had pizza. I had four slices & a big bowl of icecream, i felt like a big pig. I can bang my head on the wall for eating so much you know what the stupidiest thing was that I was still awake at 4 in the morning so I watched tv & decided to have another 2 slices of pizza ahhh!!!! what was I thinking I haven't done nothing like that in years... Oh well the damage has been done I hope I can stay good throughtout the week....
Chelle

Postby Jisgone » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:03 pm

dont dwell on it we all deserve blow outs sometimes :) take it in your strive and remember tomorrow is a new day
Jisgone

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:24 am

yep today is a whole new day chelle. i guess the weekend just got away from you and your goals were forgotten in the midst of all that fun! enjoy it! p.s. happy birthday! back on the wagon today
kate_turner2000

Postby Justjudy » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:38 am

Happy birthday for Friday Chelle :D Don't worry, your birthday only comes once a year, it is over now, so get back on the wagon again.

At least if you ate the pizza it is all gone, and you won't be tempted to have it again :lol:

Judy :D
Reach for the moon, at least you'll land among the stars.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFABM9h/]
[/url]
Justjudy

Return to Confessional