It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:27 pm

Free Newsletter

Wet weather blues

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Wet weather blues

Postby Iwillbefit » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:37 am

This wet weather has been on and off and really hasn' helped my exercising at all - and last night I had 5 arnotts arrowroot biscuits - and half a cup of cookies and cream ice cream. I had skipped dinner :roll:

what happening to my willpower :evil:
I cracked the 90kg mark for the first time in two years, I'm happy!!
Iwillbefit

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:22 am

hey i willbefit, one minute we are complaining about the heat and then the wet weather. its so bizarre no wonder people get sick all the time.

i have found with this wet weather i feel so hungry! im having a chicken curry tonight so hoepfully that will make me feel warm ad fuzzy. keep smiling and just get through the next couple of days and u will be fine
kate_turner2000

Postby Justjudy » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:05 am

Never mind. Put it all behind you and start again.

Have you thought about doing a dvd or something when it is raining. I know when I am not exercising I tend to get slack with the treats as well - the last trip was with a choc chip cookie that turned into 6. :lol:

Judy :D
Reach for the moon, at least you'll land among the stars.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFABM9h/]
[/url]
Justjudy

Postby Ally » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:01 pm

That was what I was going to suggest Judy!! (see time in the cranky corner does us good!!) I would get some exercise dvd's mate and that way when it is raining or just too hot to go outside you can pop on the dvd and you are in business....when it is too hot I just pop on the big fan and I find it is still ok to exercise even though when you are finished you are standing in a pool of water!!

As for being really hungry, it may sound boring but vege soup is a great hunger buster and doesnt' cost a lot of calories.....
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Return to Confessional