It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:27 am

Free Newsletter

Did it AGAIN

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Did it AGAIN

Postby Justjudy » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:23 am

Well I suppose it had to happen. :oops: I got a call from my ex last night, and he is insisting on bringing his "partner" (my ex-best friend) to the changeover for the kids in the holidays. It was supposed to be at my home. Somewhat naturally I said "no", but he argued the point (he is used to getting his own way with me), and I ended up hanging up very upsed.

Of course the enevitable happened and I headed straight for the fridge. Lucky it is shopping day tomorrow, so the choice was somewhat meagre. I ended up eating 2 wedges of cheese, a bowl of cornflakes with fullcream milk and sugar and a hot chocolate. :evil: :evil:

Then I told myself that eating myself to death wasn't an option, and to stop (also helped that I had nothing else to eat that I wanted). I didn't get a lot of sleep last night - spent the whole time sorting him out in my head, but got up and went swimming thismorning. Feel better now.

Thanks for putting up with my raving. Now I have written it down, I feel a lot better. 8)

Judy :D
Reach for the moon, at least you'll land among the stars.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFABM9h/]
[/url]
Justjudy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:32 am

how terrible for u judy. some men just have no idea whatsoever. just wanna kinghit them! good on you for stopping when u did and the swim would have done wonders physically and mentally for you. never fear about venting on here we can all relate in some way or another.
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:54 am

yep everything that Kate said!!!

Oh Judy, I think it might make you feel better to stand your ground! Sorry but he sounds like a total prick to even expect you to come face to face with your ex-best friend! GRRR :evil: I will get indignant for you and Kate can king hit him and then the 3 of us can go have a coldie in the Cranky Corner....whaddaya reckon...sound like a plan???

Glad you stopped your eating when you did and I bet you did feel good after that swim!! Don't let him get you down mate, you are better than that and deserve better than him!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:57 am

it think that cranky corner is too full at the moment! is there anywhere else i can go?

cmon ally 4 more mate
kate_turner2000

Postby Justjudy » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:58 am

Thanks Ally and Kate. I do feel much better now that I have calmed down and had a good workout in the pool. :) I churned up the lane so much that the old guy next to me just about got out. :lol:

Yeah I have to agree with you Ally - he can be a real prick, sometimes I wonder how I put up with him for 20 years. :shock:

[/url]
Justjudy

Postby Ally » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:59 am

I am trying Kate, but I am on a deadline here.....I have to go up and help with Christopher swimming lesson for school in about 20 minutes!!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:49 pm

Ooh Judy, you poor thing :( What an insensitive idiot!! Grr they have no idea sometimes!
The food you ate did make me laugh though :P Reminds me of Bridget Jones' Diary - Bridget looking into her fridge for something to eat when she's depressed and finding a hunk of mouldy cheese and scraping the mould off! And then pouring milk straight into the cereal packet and eating it :P

But well done for stopping and picking yourself up, it could have been soo much worse, you could have gone and bought a block of choccy or tub of icecream!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:51 pm

hehe and being eaten alive by alsations (sp?)
kate_turner2000

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:53 pm

that's the one kate :P :P
zeedeveelgirl

Postby milkyway » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:37 pm

Hey Judy - so sorry to hear that your ex is being such a prick! What an awful situation to find yourself in. Good on you for going swimming this morning when you probably felt quite lousy after a bad night of sleep. And luckily it wasn't shopping day! cereal, cheese and hot chockie - it oculd have been a lot worse :P
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Chelle » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:09 am

Wow :shock: It must be hard for you to deal with that kind of situation!!! Good on you for standing your ground I don't blame you for the emotional binge I would to if I were in that situation. He sound's like a real jerk
Chelle

Postby hushpuppy » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:40 am

HEy Judy the guy sounds like a total tool , much like my ex . I put a stop to it by telling him that if he insists on bringing the new gF which is one every couple of months then he willl have to pay to have the drop off done at the where u can drop the kids off and they get picked up there . There is no cross over of both parties . It ost i think about 10 or so . He is so stingy that he never bought the new GF again . Kinda put him in his place .
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Lolly » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:07 pm

Judy, I told you - get them to stay in town - tell them I have beds :twisted:

pssssssst for those of you who don't know -

a) Judy is my sister

b) I am moving house so they would come to my house which will be completely empty by then :lol:

Sooooooooo, Judy, how come I didn't get to come swimming this morning?
Every day I am getting thinner and thinner.....

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wOMybmc/]
[/url]
Lolly

Postby Justjudy » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:20 pm

LOL Lolly :lol: You just crack me up!

I didn't swim this morning, I went grocery shopping with the other sister that is on a diet. :P

[/url]
Justjudy

Return to Confessional