It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:43 am

Free Newsletter

No food in the fridge...

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

No food in the fridge...

Postby Chunkster » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:15 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am grumpy with myself for falling so easily into bad habits. I had my Mum stay with me last week and I was pretty good considering. I only had a 200g loss but I was ok with it cause meals times were severely interrupted.

But now as I got into this week...with a strong conviction towards my continued healthy eating and water empty fridge has seen me going for my usual "cop out" of going up to the pub for dinner when there's not much in the house.

I'm just mad at myself for falling into my old ways is all...I could have easily had baked beans and vege sausages for dinner I guess.

Anyway...I'm proud of myself for losing this last 3 kgs...and will just keep on going from tomorrow like nothing happened. I'm happy that now I ask for no chips...and I don't get any dessert...and if I do...I share it with my husband.

I can't wait to not feel guilty about everything that I put in my mouth... :lol: Even when I eat lettuce and air I have that feeling of guilt... :lol: It must feel nice to not worry so much about it...hopefully one day I will know how it feels!!!

My whinge is over...thanks for listening!!!

Postby Justjudy » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:29 pm

Don't feel guilty about eating Chunkster, you have to do it after all, it is just about making healthy choices.

Good on you for ordering and asking for no chips, and not having desert - that was a good choice, so you are making progress.

Make some time to go to the supermarket now, so you don't have to eat at the pub another night, and you don't have to eat baked beans and not sausages (I have to admit, that wouldn't appeal to me at the end of the day either.).

Judy :D
Reach for the moon, at least you'll land among the stars.

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:45 pm

hey chunkster i hate it when things like that are against you. it feels like a lose lose situation. chin up, dont feel guilty - make some swift decisions and u will be on ur way to feeling guilt free and fabulous xoxox

Return to Confessional