It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:11 am

Free Newsletter

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby yummymummy » Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:52 am

Well I had made a nice vege soup for me and the kids for tea tonight all healthy and yummy but as a last minute thought I baked them some homemade turkish bread and told myself to just have a little bit and leave the rest for the kids to have for tea and for school lunches tomorrow WELL..... to cut a long story short there will be no turkish bread for school lunches tomorrow- it kinda, accidentelly, sorta, kinda got covered in honey and fell into my mouth- Im not sure how it happened its all a bit of a daze now :?

Postby Dee » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:35 am

LOL - Jody maybe you never MADE the bread - it was all just a wonderful dream.. and those dishes in the sink - just put themselves there.

never mind - I guess next time you'll know that one bite is NEVER enough

Postby A_Corner_Of_The_Earth » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:39 am

Jody bread is my biggest down fall too :? Never mind the little mishap. Bread gets the better of us at time :shock:

Next time instead of making such a yummy temptation (I'm salivating at the thought of warm bread with strawberry jam yum yum) maybe you could get a small lebanese wholemeal bread cut it into triangles bake in oven so they are crunchy and then use that to dip into the soup.

GW1 - 70kgs
GW2 - 67kgs
GW3 - 60kgs

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:56 am

oooh sounds delish however now the kids cant have it for lunches today!!!! nevermind jody :) back on the wagon today :)

Postby Justjudy » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:06 pm

How talented you are Jody, making your own turkish bread. Next time you make it, maybe have someone else there that will rouse on you if you have any. I know that I couldn't possibly make something like that on my own and not "taste test".

Judy :D
Reach for the moon, at least you'll land among the stars.

Postby KimE » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:10 pm

Me either, I would have tasted it. Home made breads are awesome!

Never mind Jody you confessed and hopefully you feel better and ready to get back on track.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs

Return to Confessional