It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:39 am

Free Newsletter

A little bit of this, a little bit of that...

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

A little bit of this, a little bit of that...

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:22 pm

Urgh, I'm so angry with myself... my parents went out this evening and as I was waiting for my best friend to pick me up to go out for coffee (I'm still waiting, grr), I slipped back into an old habit - going through the fridge/cupboards & just picking at everything.. a little bit of this, a teaspoon of that.
It all adds up!!
And now I feel so sick :( I know I didn't go eat a tub of icecream or a choccy bar or anything, but I wasn't even hungry!! Once I started, I just couldn't stop :( Now I've shut the door to the kitchen and I'm not coming out of my room til my friend gets here. I don't even feel like going out anymore, I'm that depressed with myself!
I haven't done that in the longest time, I was going so well!!! I just kept thinking about everything that's going wrong at the moment and before I knew it I was back into old habits :(

Thanks for listening :(:(
Em
zeedeveelgirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:58 pm

hey em you go out and enjoy your coffee with your friend. you made a conscious decision to close the door and walk away from it. good on you! you will feel better tomorrow i promise.
kate_turner2000

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:13 pm

Thanks Kate :) :) I did have a good time out with my mate, he brought his friend along who I know and they both made me laugh heaps :) So I do feel loads better! I think I really just needed to get out of the house!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Chelle » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:50 am

Don't beat yourself up to much about it at least you anjoyed going out & having a few laughs
Chelle

Postby Ally » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:30 am

Glad you had a good time out Em....as Kate said you made the decision to close the door and stop your "taste testing"...that alone deserves a pat on the back!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:27 am

glad you had a nice time out em. if you didnt go you wouldve had the worse night ever!!!
kate_turner2000

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:18 pm

Thanks for the support guys :) :) I just felt a bit out of control !!!

And Kate - very true, it would have been a shocking night! Although I had a bit of a bombshell dropped on me.. one that I was expecting was coming.. got home after being out with my best mate Todd and his friend Trev, half an hour later got an SMS from Todd saying he wanted to talk to me that night but chickened out..and that it was about his feelings for me!!
Eeeek!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:21 pm

oooh exciting stuff em!!! let us know how it all pans out, id be interested in hearing it! (my ex's name was todd but dont let that hold ya back! haha)
kate_turner2000

Postby milkyway » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:28 pm

Was that a good eek or a bad eek? :P
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:13 pm

It's a bit of a bad eek.. I'm flattered he's interested... But we've been best mates for over 7 years and dated for a few months when we were both 14.. And I'm just not attracted to him in that way anymore! It would be too weird!!! It's good that I'm not because he's got a psycho ex (on again off again gf) who hates me and a baby with her..
I hope our friendship can survive this!!! I think it can, I'm definitely going to make a huge effort to make sure it does!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:06 pm

*sigh* been doing it again today!
Picked at the corners of some Betty Crocker cookies mum made, and at a choc chip hot cross bun.. and I keep picking at the leftover pasta in the fridge.
I'm hopeless!!!
I've just been sooo tired today, my back has been aching so badly and I've been cooped up in the house since I got home from work at 1/4 to 12ish! Going out to dinner soon with friends for my birthday. I'm contemplating just getting the vege bar so I don't go overboard!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:27 pm

are u going to sizzler or something? you will be fine once you are out em and im sure you will make the right choices for you :) even if you have indulged a bit i think you deserve a break- it is your 21st after all and people have done a lot worse alcohol and food wise for their 21st's!
kate_turner2000

Postby Justjudy » Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:37 pm

Em, go out and enjoy yourself, you only turn 21 once in your life (apparently). You have done the legwork, and know what choices to make, so go and relax. If it doesn't quite work - and we all have faith that it will - tomorrow is another day.

Judy :D
Reach for the moon, at least you'll land among the stars.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFABM9h/]
[/url]
Justjudy

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:21 pm

I went out last night to the Lakes Resort Hotel which has a salad/vege bar as well as main menu. I got the Atlantic Salmon (Yummmm) and er, rather pigged out on veges. But that's okay :D
Tonight I'm going to the Seaton Hotel which is pretty much the same as the Lakes, and I plan to do it again! Hahah :P

You're totally right Judy, after my course today I decided that it's my 21st and I've been so good that I deserve to have the weekend off for my birthday! I was surprised with cake, bubbly drink, lollies, flowers & pressies at my course today so of course I had a slice of cake, can you imagine how insulted my mates at the course would've been if I hadn't!? But I enjoyed it a lot!

I always make good food choices when out at dinner, so I deserve to let my hair down because I know I've got the willpower and determination to get straight back into it tomorrow.
After all, that's what makes the difference between me being on a 'diet' and having made a 'lifestyle choice'!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:23 pm

wow sound slike you have had a great weekend. its great that you are fitting in so well at your course considering you only just joined up not long ago - that was lovely of them to celebrate with you.

hey em... 21 means youre an adult now!!
kate_turner2000

Next

Return to Confessional