It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:43 am

Free Newsletter

The birthday went on and on

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

The birthday went on and on

Postby Justjudy » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:23 pm

Well I had friends take me out for my Birthday on Friday night. I had planned for this big event and knew that food and LOTS of alcohol would be the order of the night. Everyone had an absolute blast, and it was one of the best nights out I have had in ages. The only problem is that now that the night is over (it is Sunday now) I can't quite pull myself back up on the wagon :oops: - my feet are dragging on the ground.

Yesterday was veeeery slow (probably had something to do with the amount of red wine I drank the night before), and then a friend and I took the kids to the park for dinner and they had KFC, so I joined in :oops: Then I started off the day with good intentions this morning, but fell off the wagon with 4 little chocolate eggs straight after lunch, and then they led to 4 biscuits. If I keep eating things in 4's I will gain 4 kilos this week :x I think I will have to put on my shoes and go for a walk

Judy :D
Reach for the moon, at least you'll land among the stars.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFABM9h/]
[/url]
Justjudy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:42 pm

firstly Image judy!!! it sound slike you all had a great time!!! its hard to find the kick in the butt you need after events like that but putting on those shoes sounds like a great idea. i seriously think that things could have been worse, you didnt have a massive blow out- not like the ones i have had in the past! kick up those heels girl!
kate_turner2000

Postby Justjudy » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:46 pm

I certainly kicked up my heels Kate, and my head paid for it in the morning. :lol: Now I have to do it all over again on Wednesday because it is my sons birthday then. We share a birthday, so I tend to celebrate mine the weekend before and we have his on his birthday. At least we are only having movies and a sleepover for his birthday, so I can have something else other than pizza and birthday cake. :) Judy :D
Reach for the moon, at least you'll land among the stars.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFABM9h/]
[/url]
Justjudy

Postby milkyway » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:26 pm

Happy birthday Judy :D Glad to hear you had such a fine night out.

Don't beat yourself up about the weekend. It was your birthday, afterall. Just hit it hard this week and I'm sure you won't see a big impact at all.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Ally » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:35 pm

Firstly Image Judy!!!

Don't be too down on yourself darl...it was your birthday and you had a great time!! Just put the last couple of days behind you and start a fresh tomorrow.....put down what you have eaten today into calorie king and you may be surprised that it wasn't all that bad!! Keep going mate, you will pull yourself back into line, I know you will!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:53 pm

wow sharing a birthday with your child! how surreal hehe. i hope he has a great day too. just cos its his birthday then doesnt mean you cant be sensible inbetween now and then :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Dee » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:27 pm

Twas my hubby's birthday yeasterday - and his Mum's too! hehehe That sucks for both of them cos they never seem to get their own celebrations, so I get what a pain that must be.

Stick to your routine this week - weekend's over it's time to get back to work. LOL Forgive yourself and move forward, it's not the end of your healthy lifestyle but one exception along the journey.

Dee
[url=http://www.phenforum.com/ticker/]
[/url]
Dee

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:44 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Judy :D Sounds like you had a great one!!!!
It is tough over birthday's because it's the one time we must let our hair down if we ever need it!!
I'm going out to dinner for my birthday both Saturday and Sunday evenings next week, so will try to make good choices.

Just sit down and remember why you started your weight loss to begin with, hopefully this will bring you back on track :) Good luck!
Em
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Chelle » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:24 pm

Sounds like that you had an awsome night happy birthday for friday, at least you made it positive with going for a walk
Chelle

Return to Confessional