It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:56 am

Free Newsletter

Fell off the sweetie treats wagon...

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Fell off the sweetie treats wagon...

Postby milkyway » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:23 pm

Yesterday was a bad day for me. It had been building for over a week. It was my cousin's funeral and by late afternoon, I was feeling the stress of it all catching up with me (I am the one taking care of closing bank accounts, sorting out finances etc.) and I went to the Chocolate Box and bought and devoured some Turkish delight.

Then at home last night, I ate some wafer biscuit things with a creamy centre. I was fully conscious and in control of what I was doing. I told myself that I'd done so well until this point and I shouldn't slip now and that it wouldn't make me feel better, that now was the time to create a new habit. But I didn't. It made me feel worse -- but that just kind of matched how I was feeling inside already. So I laid on the couch all night, skipped out on my taekwondo class and occasionally cuddled my dog :(

But I'm back on the wagon today and I shall sign the 'no chocolate until easter' pledge.

My husband is back on Friday after almost a month away, so will nice to have someone other than the dog to cuddle and vent to :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Dee » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:13 pm

I'm sending you a cuddle across the miles if that's any help.

Hope you're feeling better
[url=http://www.phenforum.com/ticker/]
[/url]
Dee

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:53 pm

aw thats no good at all sandra. i hope you feel better soon, grieving is such a hard thing to do i know. im still going through it. keep smiling and think about how well your cousin would want you to do with your health and weightloss
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:06 pm

sorry to hear about your loss.... sending lot's of cuddles through the computer. At least you will have your hubby on friday to help you get through out this differcult time.
Chelle

Postby milkyway » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:03 pm

Aw thanks for your support, guys and all those e-hugs :) I was just sooo disappointed in myself for not taking the opportunity to create a new habit. Feeling muuuch better after a very productive day and only one more sleep until hubby comes home. Yay!
------------------------
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby A_Corner_Of_The_Earth » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:57 am

Hey Sandra,

Sorry to hear about your loss. Image

Don't worry about one little mishap. Be proud of the fact that you didn't throw in the towel and are continuing on with your journey. Every now and then there will be incidents when your old way of coping will creep in and when it does, acknowledge it, face it, accept that it has happened and continue with the wonderful success you are achieving. It's about owning it and you sure have done that, so I think you are doing fantastic :D

You must be ecstatic to have hubby back, it must have been lonely with him being gone for so long.

GW1 - 70kgs
GW2 - 67kgs
GW3 - 60kgs
A_Corner_Of_The_Earth

Postby KimE » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:59 am

Sorry for your loss Sandra and it would be a stressful time. I think all in all you didn't do too badly and I'm sure it will be wonderful to have your hubby home again.

*Hugs*

:D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby milkyway » Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:48 am

Well the good news is that I still managed to lose 1.1kg this week. Phew! :) I was expecting some loss as last week I was a bit bloated pre TTOTM but I wasn't expecting the amount to be that big. Anyway, it has inspired me to keep going towards me goal. Thanks girls :D
------------------------
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Ally » Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:05 pm

Well done Milkyway that is a great loss for the week!! :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Return to Confessional