It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:05 pm

Free Newsletter

Moving _ Easter

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Moving _ Easter

Postby Chelle » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:44 pm

Thursday night was the last cooked meal before the moving, truck come at 6 in the morning had takewaway for lunch stayed in a hotel went to the pub had a dinner had salade & chicken for dinner (the only thing to eat in days other than some apples) saturday morning buffet breaky truck delivered lunch hamburger & chips dinner Mcdonalds as spent the whole day unpacking Easter sunday went to do a big grocery shop found out that none on the shops are opened on easter sunday :evil: as my cubbards were empty & had no food Maccas again for lunch dinner. ( ate one chocolate crunchie easter egg)

Monday did massive $400 shop on fresh fruit / salade meat & food valge to eat healthy & not have takeaway for a long while That is my unhealthy weekend don't have any scales going back to port to clean the house will weight myself to see how I went.
Chelle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:10 pm

wow chelle sounds like the move went well besides the shops not being open :( welcome to newcastle! pass go and collect $200 :) haha. seriously though its very hard to eat proper meals when you are moving house so dont be too hard on yourself, i wouldnt even bother weighing in until you have done at least one week of healthy eating and exercise
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:56 pm

Well done on your move Chelle they are always stressful and a lot of work.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Justjudy » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:32 pm

Hi Chelle, hope that you are all settling in after the big move. I agree with Kate, wait to weigh in until you have everything done, and are well and truly back on track. If you have gained over the move, it is only going to add extra stress to an already stressful time.

Hope that the cleaning goes well - it really is the worst part of moving.

Judy :D
Reach for the moon, at least you'll land among the stars.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFABM9h/]
[/url]
Justjudy

Return to Confessional