It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:26 am

Free Newsletter

NO SPUDS,COFFEE,BREAD OR PASTA!

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

NO SPUDS,COFFEE,BREAD OR PASTA!

Postby gremlen » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:28 pm

:D I'm starting The Ultra Lite programe tomorrow morn sat
and i am not allowed these things at all? spuds,pasta,breador coffee! i have to have 4 sachets per day drink 8-10 glasses of water per day they have a book with meals which looks good BUT im eating a nutella sanwich :oops: as im typing this :lol: will really have to pull my finger out tomorrow and make this work.
i also have tohave 2 dessert spoons of cold pressed veg oil(in the bottle i got) -flaxed and 1 dessert spoon of apple cider vinegar -either by itself or mix in with a salad etc..
not allowed salt only lite salt/no salt,celtic or sea salt!
ive paid for 5 weeks already and they say (the chemist) that if you follow everything perfecly in 5 weeks i can lose 10kg?? well we will see .
sorry had to tell you all this gosh im gonna miss my coffee ,choc,bread,spuds etc :cry:
gremlen
xxxx
gremlen

Postby gremlen » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:30 pm

:lol: just have finished my bread sanwich with nutella spread on it. :lol:
gremlen
xxxx
gremlen

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:21 am

hey gremlen you can do it. the next few weeks will fly by. im sure if you stick to this programme you will see the results- thats gotta be motivating right?
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:51 pm

let us know how you go. Goodluck
Chelle

Postby *KaTe* » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:36 pm

Hey Gremlen,

Good luck with your ultralite program! I'm doing the Forever Slim program which is kinda simular. (Theres a topic about it in Weight loss talk)

Im on day 5 now and am loving it. Feel awesome and am in ketosis..and I've really noticed a difference in what I look like! :D

I've been on a program like this last year so this time round its not a shock to me. I can understand why you will miss potatoes etc...but dont put your focus on what you CANT have...shift your focus on all the healthy foods you CAN have...

And I dont know if on your program you have to weigh your food...but I do. If you do, make sure you weigh everything. I know its a hassle but I think loosing weight and looking great is more important than that!!

I plan what Im going to eat the day before so makes it soooo much easier! Anyway let me know how you go= and take a look at my topic in the weight loss talk and tell me if it sounds the same!

:D

*KaTe*

Postby gremlen » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:32 pm

:D thanks yes have to weigh everything its hard with hubby and 3 kids gosh i am really struggling but am a fighter-hehe
gremlen
xxxx
gremlen

Return to Confessional