It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:59 pm

Free Newsletter

I'm Ashamed of myself

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

I'm Ashamed of myself

Postby Maxx » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:58 pm

:oops: :oops: Well sadly i lost the battle of temptation last night. Not ONLY did i break it by having a cup of coke.. but i brought a burger too.. being a Celiac sufferer i cannot process this kind of food so usually don’t eat McDonalds and Hungry Jacks etc.. BUT last night I DID!!!!! and spent from 4am throwing my guts up... until 12 noon.. YEP that long :x :x

PUNISHMENT!!! YES spewing, the pain AND my conscious mind.. I'm so ashamed today of myself. I couldn’t look at myself in the mirror!

I just needed to get it off my chest! I am going to start again tomorrow as today i had coke again to burp.. plus half a box of Losec's to try and stop my system from the pain and nausea.. but that's barely working too

Thank you for reading and listening.. but I’m still ashamed in myself :oops: :oops: :oops:
GOAL 1: GIVE up COKE for 30 days
DAYS ACHIEVED: 0 of 30 (back 2 square one) Last attempt lasted 7 days
Maxx

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:40 pm

hey maxx little steps mate. why dont you change your goal of 30 to 15 days? it doesnt sound as far away then and once you get to 15 days you can reevaluate it?

in regards to the take away i am sure you will remember next time how you felt being sick after eating it :( poor thing
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:22 pm

You poor thing.

I agree with Kate baby steps with the coke. As an coke addict there is no way that you can go 30 days without any coke. Start at 15 & see how you go.
Chelle

Postby milkyway » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:28 pm

Don't be ashamed of yourself! No need for that. It sounds like you got waaay more punishment than warranted you poor thing. I hope you're feeling better. The other girls have offered good advice. Baby steps - one day at a time :) I bet you felt better for confessing though?
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby kamejoni » Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:43 pm

Hi i know how u feel, everytime i eat something i shouldnt i feel ashamed, i know i shouldnt beat myself up, but i have so much trouble staying on track as it is.
it is so hard watching wat u eat when u r broke, so i tend to just eat wateva is in the cupboard or fridge and then regret it later.
but as of this week starting today i will be exercising everyday because i have to walk or bikeride everywhere, so i should be able to lose some weight, any loss will do, i need to find my motivation point again,
GOOD LUCK,
WE CAN DO IT
kamejoni

Postby catclawz » Sun May 06, 2007 4:20 pm

I agree with the coke.. and being an addict to diet coke myself, i know how hard it is to resist the cravings, i agree with the others on reducing your goal so it is more attainable.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wKGbOOn/]
[/url]
catclawz

Return to Confessional