It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:04 am

Free Newsletter

parties...

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

parties...

Postby madeline » Sun May 20, 2007 1:04 pm

OK so I said I wasn't going to have anything except for tea and coffee at this party last night... but I didn't count on the fact that it was going to be an awesome party.... which lasted 9 hours and went well into the morning.

I'll skip to the point- by 11pm i was hungry, and although the hostess did a fantastic job (one of my besties), the snacks that were coming out seemed to excite the boys, not me and my weight loss hehe

All up for the night i had:

- a lot of butter popcorn (about 3 or 4 handfuls)
- a handful of those cadbury chocette things... evil, i felt so sick after
- 2 caramellos, 2 funsize flakes
- 3 white teas with (gasp) full cream milk (that's all they had :( )
- a couple of handfuls of plain thins chips
- 2 glasses of (gasp again) normal coke

I almost threw up in the car home veeery early in the morning, the boys had to pull over a couple of times :oops: I hadn't even been drinking, so I knew it was either that I was tired, slightly sick anyway or that I had stuffed myself with party food. I knew which it was.

Madz
"Ððñ'† µ wï§h ¥ðµr gïrl£rïêñÐ wå§ hð† lïkê mê, Ððñ'† ¥å ßåߥ ;)"
CW- 57kgs, GW- 53kgs (8kgs lost!)
madeline

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun May 20, 2007 1:21 pm

hey madz sounds like you had a great time even though you could stick to the plan. sometimes that happens at occasions like this one. i hope you are feeling better now! i even notice that if i eat too much food that i am not used to anymore i feel ill and spend time on the loo.
kate_turner2000

Postby madeline » Sun May 20, 2007 1:49 pm

hehe thanks kate *hugs*

yeah my tummy is still not 100%,i'm just drinking lots of water and green tea today to settle it :shock:

Madz
"Ððñ'† µ wï§h ¥ðµr gïrl£rïêñÐ wå§ hð† lïkê mê, Ððñ'† ¥å ßåߥ ;)"
CW- 57kgs, GW- 53kgs (8kgs lost!)
madeline

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun May 20, 2007 2:14 pm

good work madz :) take it easy :)
kate_turner2000

Postby milkyway » Sun May 20, 2007 3:29 pm

Hey Madz - coulda been a lot worse - throw in a couple of Vodka martinis and a few glasses of champagne and that would've been a very looong trip home. Hope you're feeling better, mate.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Chelle » Sun May 20, 2007 5:43 pm

Souds like you had an awsome time at the party, pitty you felt sick afterwards!!!!
Chelle

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun May 20, 2007 9:19 pm

Oh parties are the worst aren't they!!! It's cos as you said, some of them go late into the night so it's been ages since you've eaten and while you're usually sleeping and not thinking about it, it seems like the strongest hunger in the world when it's late and there's yummy snacks in front of you!
I had a period there where I'd go to a friends get together and there would ALWAYS be junk food there to eat, like a whole table full.. I remember her Halloween party last year, constantly going back to the M&Ms bowl.. urgh I felt so ill!!! I solved the problem at her next party by bringing snacks I could eat - a big plate of watermelon, air-popped popcorn, diet soft drink and some Sakata Aperos. It helped a LOT knowing there was food there I could eat if I needed :)
zeedeveelgirl

Return to Confessional