It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:45 am

Free Newsletter

Ok it is time

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Ok it is time

Postby Lolly » Mon May 21, 2007 8:36 am

for me to stop being bad and get back into it all.

It has been about a month since I have posted, watched what I ate, drank enough water or exercised.

Old habits are easily taken up again so it is time to start getting back into it all and losing weight again. The upside is, I have only gained about half a kg in the month BUT my kids are now urging me to sign up for next years BL - perhaps that is a sign of me being too slack :roll:

I haven't even been on the puter much over the last month either - I bet you have all missed me heaps :lol:
Every day I am getting thinner and thinner.....

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon May 21, 2007 8:54 am

hey lolly lovely to see you :) sorry to hear that you have fallen off the wagon a bit. it sounds like your kids really want to see you healthy and happy. keep your chin up, theres plenty of tips and info around here as you know to get you started :)

Postby slimmindown » Mon May 21, 2007 1:14 pm

great to hear you are getting back into it Lolly. 1/2 kg will come off in no time plus more. Glad to have you back :D
[no excuses, I can do it!

Postby milkyway » Mon May 21, 2007 7:16 pm

Hey Lolly, great to see you posting again. Was just thinking about you and Judy yesterday and wondering where you were. Jewles is right - that half a kg will come off in no time.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Mon May 21, 2007 10:20 pm

Lolly! Welcome back! I was just wondering where you were the other day, I couldn't remember if you'd said you were going away or anything like that...
It's so easy to fall off the wagon and let old habits creep in, so don't be too hard on yourself! You know what to do so just jump back on the wagon, we're all here for you :)

Return to Confessional