It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:43 am

Free Newsletter

Blah!

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Blah!

Postby KarinAnn » Fri May 25, 2007 2:06 pm

I'm feeling pretty crappy about myself in the last few days.
It was my birthday on Tuesday and it seemed everywhere i went there was a cake to eat. Of course i had some!
I thought 1 day of whatever wouldn't make much difference but jumping on the scales i see that it has. So now i am lacking motivation again because i feel like all the hard work i put in to lose weight was for nothing.
I also thought having the house to myself for a week would be unreal. I could jump on the treadmill whenever i wanted, i could eat good food and run a muck!
But it seems that whenever i head to the fridge i end up pick up the "simple" to eat foods as i don't have to worry about anyone else. I swear if i could bend my foot around i would kick myself in the bum!
Has anyone else had the problem of.. You have a few bad days of eating whatever you want. Then go to bed and think.. Hmm today was a bad day! Tomorrow i will workout, eat properly and get back into the swing of things. But then wake up and think.. Maybe tomorrow.

Maybe i should skip birthdays in future and i wont have the evil cake problems! :lol:

**I can and WILL do this**
KarinAnn

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri May 25, 2007 2:11 pm

Image oh karinann you poor thing! birthdays are great when they come around but you are glad to get rid of them for another year- sorta like easter and xmas lol. you need to focus on why you want to lsoe weight and not to let anything stand in your way of that. make exercising and eating healthy foods fun!! if you look forward to it each day then it is easier to get it done and over with. im sure you can get back on the wagon :)

btw

kate_turner2000

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Fri May 25, 2007 2:11 pm

LOL - I definitely have days where I've had a day off or whatever and it's hard to get back and do the right thing again - mostly with riding. But when I get out and do it it makes me realise how much I actually enjoy it.

I also know what you mean about getting the simple things from the fridge when home alone - whenever the bloke's away I inevitably warm up leftovers or have cereal for dinner cause I don't have to cook for the both of us - and it's such a chore to cook for 1 and then have a gazillion leftovers.
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri May 25, 2007 2:16 pm

oh aswell i didnt mean for the pickle picture to be offensive i meant it in a way that WHY IS IT THAT SPECIAL OCCASIONS LIKE BIRTHDAYS AND SO ON ARE SO HARD!!!
kate_turner2000

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Fri May 25, 2007 2:45 pm

how is the pickle picture offensive? :?
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri May 25, 2007 2:59 pm

lol i didnt want karinann to be offended and taken it as if i am saying 'whats your problem?'
kate_turner2000

Postby sassi » Fri May 25, 2007 3:29 pm

i totally relate to that KarinAnn! i had a few weeks of eating really, really badly over christmas and doing no exercise at all...jumped on the scales & discovered i'd put on 6kg. ARRRGGHH!!

exercise always help to perk me up so i try and go for a walk, even if it's just a short one & it helps my mood and how i feel about myself in a really positive way :)

hope you had a super birthday despite it all :)
sassi

Postby KarinAnn » Fri May 25, 2007 4:19 pm

Thanks all for the replies.
After reading them all i've decided to jump on the treadmill tonight. Though i have heard you should exercise in the mornings, im sure tonight won't hurt getting me back into it.

Kate: I didn't take offensive to the graphic at all. Hopefully in time you will all see im a bit of a joker and it takes alot to offend me. If anything that graphic made me want a pickle! :lol:

**I can and WILL do this**
KarinAnn

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri May 25, 2007 4:29 pm

PMSL

a lot of topics on here relate back to food haha a crazy bunch we are :)
kate_turner2000

Postby dragonfly » Sun May 27, 2007 6:49 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
karin
mum of 5
loosing by eating low fat, natural, organic and fresh

heaviest weight: 189kg
goal weight: 89kg
currently: 143.5kg
TOTAL LOST: 45.5kg
dragonfly

Return to Confessional