It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:56 pm

Free Newsletter

Worst Weekend EVER!!!!

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Worst Weekend EVER!!!!

Postby Chelle » Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:32 am

Friday was fine, saturday thoughout the day was fine until my mum come up in the arvo to stay over at night coz we had an christing to go to on sunday. I decided to have have for dinner an opened steak sandwhich whith the cassalinga bread that I had bought that day from morpeth from the Arnott's bakery which was the nicest bread in the world. So mum said I will go & grab the meat for it when I get to your house. So when she arrived she went up to the shops to get the meat with 6 slices of short cut bacon from the deli (one for each person) I wondered what took her so long at the shops she come back with the meat, 1.5 KG of bacon, eggs, 4 liters of icecream, breverian dessert, cream, corn chips with salsa, cabannossie & cheese, pop corn, lamingtons, a block of chocolate & grog. I asked my mum why have you bought so much crap her reply was we can have a little party tonight while we watch a movie. That was saturday.

Sunday: we had to have bacon & eggs for breaky because ther was so much bacon left over, the christening went it was over & went to the club for lunch there was about 100 people in the room. I though there would heaps of food for lunch but I was wrong it was about 2pm I was starving, they only had chips & dip all that type of food then they bough out 1 big plate of sandwhiches for every one to eat buy the time I got to the sandwhiches they were all gone, I was so hungry I was just eating crap left right & centre after we left the christening we called into maccas because we all could't wait to get home to eat.

I am afraid to hop on the scales today because I'm sure I have put on weight after eating so much crap all weekend.
Chelle

Postby Ally » Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:56 am

Hey Chelle....I know how you feel about eating lots of crappy food, but the only thing to do is bite the bullet and jump on the scales and go from there....no need to start over...just keep going.....

that really sucks with your mum buying so much crappy food....just remember that you can freeze bacon...so next time it might pay you to just get up and pop it in the freezer....it would save some of the guilt about having to eat it cause it will go to waste.....

:shock: that is a real shocker about the food at the christening.....I know how you feel about just grabbing anything cause you are hungry....I have started carrying around some fruit (I pop an apple or pear into a suitable size container in my handbag, so it doesn't get bruised/squashed) or an oven baked bar/muesli bar/nuts so that I always have something with me in case of emergency. ( I would have thought the same though, that usually at "do's" like that there is some kind of food on offer) :wink:

I hope that this helps Chelle and I hope that you are feeling better soon after a bit of a bad weekend.....
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Chelle » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:20 pm

Thanks ally
Chelle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:23 pm

err that sucks :( step on the scales when you are ready chelle dont let them control your life. sometimes we have weekends like this but the best thing is that it isnt a 24 hour 7 day a week thing. back on the wagon today and you will undo the damage which has been done

kate_turner2000

Postby slimmindown » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:06 pm

I've had one of those weeks to chelle, I guess we can only look to today to do better and concentate on that. dwelling on the weekend can only lead to further heartache. You can do it , we'll be good together 8)
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby jeshka » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:25 pm

It is fine to spoil yourself once in a while, and we all have our big blowouts. But the most important thing is to not give up and think 'what's the point in continuing this, i've just stuffed the whole thing' - best thing is to just get on the scales, scope out the damage, and work a bit harder to get back on track. The longer you leave it, the harder it will be, so get back into it right away :)
jeshka

Return to Confessional