It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:17 am

Free Newsletter

Plans that didnt work out

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Plans that didnt work out

Postby shelbel » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:58 pm

I wagged work today. Im not sick, i couldnt face the day!! :) Of course while im lying in bed planning what i'll do, you know, oh i'll walk and eat this and that. Well.....ive barely moved from the couch and that was only to go to the fridge and finish off the pizza i got yesturday because i was hungover, oh and polish off half a box of LCM's, i wasted the day!!! But oh well, after a goodnights sleep i'll be back on the wagon tomorrow!

Im naughty!! :) So no surprises if i dont see a loss this week!!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:01 pm

hey shelbel

i think this weather is really depressing so i dont blame you for not going to work today! never mind about what you ate and the fact that you didnt end up eating what you were suppose to eat, tomorrow is a new day :)

kate_turner2000

Postby Fireball » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:44 pm

Oooh Shelbel I know the feeling. Sometimes things catch up with us and we need a break from our routine. If you feel too guillty, maybe do a little extra exercise.

Marcia

"Unknowingly, we plow the dust of the stars, blown about us by the wind, and drink the universe in a glass of rain."
Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby shelbel » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:39 pm

yeah after i wrote that i thought well the days not over yet, so i spent some time on the stepper and went for a short walk, guess it wasnt a total waste, and tommorrows a new day!!

:D :D :D

Boy does daytime TV suck!!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby Niglet » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:49 pm

Pizza seems to be the universal morning after food :D
I believe in the madness called "now".

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQdQcaI/]
[/url]
Niglet

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:57 pm

shelbel wrote:
Boy does daytime TV suck!!

oh how can you say that! lol. i love dr phil and oprah and then i sometimes watch days or ready steady cook and then moo watched hi 5 at 3.30 :) but you soooo get over the sweeper ads and the proactive ads
kate_turner2000

Postby sassi » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:29 am

ooohhhh....i so wanted to wag today! i'm in such a sook, i wanted to hibernate.

now we're about to have our usual tuesday morning tea. will today be the first day i don't eat any muffins or mini spring rolls?! they're :evil: (but oh so tasty!)
sassi

Postby SarahC » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:23 pm

Arrgh work morning teas! I don't even look at the food now because I know there will be nothing there. I take my own food and either eat it there, or eat it in my office and tell everyone I just ate so I'm not hungry.

A day on the couch eating sounds so tempting.... if you can bear the guilt factor. At least you did a little excercise to make up for it. Excercise always makes you feel better I reckon.

I spent New Years Day this year on my couch. I ate myself out of house and home, and watched Will & Grace (my favourite) all day. I put on a couple of kilos that day :roll:
SarahC

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:25 pm

doesnt hurt to have a veg day every so often, wish someone would take heidi for the day so i could do that lol
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:27 pm

Know how it feels, get back on the wagon tomorrow
Chelle

Return to Confessional