It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:55 pm

Free Newsletter

I have a secret...

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:54 pm

good tip mandie, the 5 p's come into play here
prior planning prevents piss poor performance ;)
kate_turner2000

Postby shelbel » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:15 pm

I second every nice comment made by everyone! :D

Dont let it get you down! youve done this before, 2nd times a breeze (or so the saying goes) :D so roll up those sleeves, crank up tina and get nutbushing into those summer clothes!!!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:01 am

Aww Kate, I'm sorry to hear you've put weight back on :( I was wondering what your signature was all about because I hadn't gotten to read this post before I saw it!!
Well done for admitting that to us, that would have been sooo hard! And like everyone else has been saying - don't stop posting!! We love you here and you do give good advice :)

Hang in there girly, and well done for starting today :D
Em xox
zeedeveelgirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:20 am

thanks girls!! shelbel the nutbush is on the backburner at the moment cos i want to do some harder stuff for a while :P
kate_turner2000

Postby slimmindown » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:47 pm

Kate your honesty is fantastic. It is real life ,the struggle that we all face with our weight. I appreciate you confessing and would hate to see you not posting your tips and advice. You have lost weight and been a huge inspiration. i have no doubt you will loose it again, because you know exactly what you need to do personally to shed those pesky pounds.

I have been struggling a bit over the last couple of months too. Put on a kilo take it off put on a kilo take it off and so on.. I am still at my lowest but boy is it a struggle, i've been eating snack foods too and then having to take off the weight. If i hadnt of done that i'd be a lot closer to my goal I'm sure. This journey is hard and your honesty just proves that it is. But with our support and your know how you'll get there I know it 8) And hopefully i will take off a few extra kilos with you :lol: :lol:
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:06 pm

hey deb great you see you again i was worried :) hope you are feeling better. yep i think a few of us have put on weight and then lost it and so on but the most important thing is that we can lose it again and will always have the support of the forum to help us on the way. keep at it mate :) xoxox
kate_turner2000

Postby Jannie » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:23 am

Hi Kate,

Thanks for your honesty.

Don't be embarrassed at having gained weight - we've all been there :roll: . Do keep participating in weight loss talk, as you have been through this and have lots to share. This is just a setback.

For letting herself in for disgust and surprise, I think I can share an even more embarrassing story. I have been foolish to let my weight creep up over years, just by little bits, without doing anything, but for many of the same reasons you gave, it has jumped up quite a lot recently (stress, money worries, stuck at home with little child & never getting any time.. etc, etc). Of course, I knew my clothes felt tight and suspected my weight was up in the 80s (I haven't had a scale for a while & there comes a time you just don't look in the mirror much).

I had to spend some time in hospital and at admission they - omigod - weighed me. I nearly died of humiliation when the nurse said "just on 95kg"! That's when I decided it was time to STOP! At least you were lucky enough to get your shock at home in private :lol: !!

We are all here to support each other. This is just a bump in the road on your journey. Good luck! Again, thanks for your honesty and don't stop participating in discussion.

Jannie
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wBcrzqc/]
[/url]
Jannie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:22 am

hey jannie thanks for sharing that with us, i can imagine the humiliation about being a weight you didnt think you were. when i had my first antenatal appointment i was 14 weeks along and i had to get weighed and i was 81kg and nearly died! lol. damn hospital scales!

thanks for your lovely comments. i am going to lose this weight if its the last thing i do :)
kate_turner2000

Previous

Return to Confessional