It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:21 am

Free Newsletter

Why did I do it?

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Why did I do it?

Postby vanessa0305 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:52 pm

Well I just had the worst day. I spent it binging, I ate so much and so much of the wrong stuff. Biscuits, crackers, icecream, macca's fries, and greasy meat. Why? No reason, I wasn't even hungry. I will work extra hard at the gym tomorrow and hope this doesn't end up as weight gain.
Vanessa

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/woi7sgh/]
[/url]
vanessa0305

Postby Ally » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:21 am

hey vanessa...I know how you feel mate, but the important thing is to just focus today and make each meal a healthy one....the extra exercise will help you too :wink: . Do you know what set it off for you?? Or was it just old habits?? I have been finding it is important to work out why and then move on.

Today is a new day matey, just pick yourself up and dust those grease marks off your chin and keep going :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Playboy_bunny » Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:18 am

Great advice from Ally! :D
Today is another day, remember how the binge made you feel and move on girl! (I know its hard, as a binge eater myself, its hard to keep in mind how a binge made you feel for when you get the urge next time...) Today is another day :) Nevermind mate, we are only human....I read this the other day-

"If we do not fail, we are not trying hard enough" So true I think! :lol: Baby steps hun, :) xx
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:45 am

hey vanessa remember when munnawhinger ate those mars bars and those aero cups and she still lost weight. im sure you will work it all off. we all have moments of relapse like that but i am sure you will be fine :)
kate_turner2000

Postby SarahC » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:42 pm

Hi Vanessa. I know how you feel, I've been doing the same of late... actually a couple of times this week :( Going off to the gym for a workout helps. I felt a bit better after that. Don't stress too much if it was just a one off event :)

Maybe as well do some head-scratching and see if you can figure out what may have caused it, then you might be able to stop it next time :?
SarahC

Postby vanessa0305 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:40 pm

I think what caused it was my hubby, sort of. I got to the point of being so sick of the fact that for almost a year I have watched every mouthful of food that enters my mouth while my hubby gets to eat anything and everything he wants and doesn't pay for it weight wise. He bought all the stuff I pigged out on for himself I just joined him. He sat there in shock, because up till now, I have only fallen off the wagon once before and that was when his dad was visiting.

I did pay penance for my crime and worked out very hard (2hrs) the next day and have worked out every day since. I don't think I will lose weight this week but as long as I don't put on I think I will be ok!
Vanessa

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/woi7sgh/]
[/url]
vanessa0305

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:50 pm

tell your hubby off hehe it will make you feel better :) sound slike you have worked hard to make up for it vanessa. you would ahve felt worse if you just sat there doing nothing about it.
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:05 pm

Vanessa I know how frustrating it is to have a hubby that can eat anything and not gain weight!! It does get to a point where you just think stuff it, but unfortunately we do end up paying the price! :roll:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Return to Confessional