It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:31 am

Free Newsletter

i said no

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:32 pm

well done sassi. it would be hard at your workplace to be offered food often :? how distracting :(

i said no to chicken and cheese patty at chickadee
a kebab
and the yummy delectables at the shop today
kate_turner2000

Postby SarahC » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:41 pm

hehe I walked past the chocolates at the supermarket again. I did think about buying them though. I'm finding that if I go in with cash (as opposed to my credit card) that helps me resist buying things as well :)

Work meetings suck don't they. We seem to have meetings, morning teas and afternoon teas quite frequently here! Last time they even made up whole plates of vegetarian food just for me :shock: Mainly sandwiches, most of which were white bread and most likely layered thick with margarine. I felt bad not eating any nonetheless :roll:
SarahC

Postby Ally » Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:40 pm

yesterday afternoon after the crappy session with "Dr Ritalin" hubby went and bought a block of old gold macadamia chocolate....I said to him that we have been together 14 years and I have NEVER known him to go and comfort eat.....he offered me some and I said no thankyou......I sat there yesterday thinking that maybe I should just have it and be done with it, but then I started asking myself what it would achieve as I didn't really want it.....I didn't want to ruin all my hard work...so I went to bed after having 30g of licorice and not giving in to the temptation of it....

this afternoon when I came home, same question, did I want some I said yes but not until I worked out how much I could have...so I sat down and allowed myself to have half a serve (25g) as it would only cost me 133 Calories.....I had it and have quite happily left the other half in the fridge for another day. I really savoured it too!! I am quite proud of myself I have to say!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Playboy_bunny » Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:57 pm

Good on you Ally :D How much better does it taste when you have allowed for it and reaaaally want it rather than just eating it 'because' ?? Good on you! :)
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby sassi » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:01 pm

that's so cool ally! how good does it feel to be in control? i'm really enjoying it! i feel like i'm starting to control my eating rather than it controlling me :D
sassi

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:34 pm

i love the way you sat and thought it all through ally. it would have been 'easier' to just say yes and take the block. im surprised scott left any! if i had a block i dont think id leave any haha.

my brother turned up with a pocket of freddos for heidi today god i wanted to eat them all! didnt have one though but i am looking forward to my aero mousse after dinner :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:07 pm

hehehe yes I was surprised he left me some....we normally have 1/2 block each :oops: , but I guess I was lucky he left me 2 lines!! LOL

those aero mousses are yummy!! Enjoy it Kitty...you deserve it!!

It was great to have because I wanted it, not just because it was there and to know that I fit it in to my calorie intake was a great feeling....sassi I think I am finally getting the hang of all this and it is a good feeling to know that I am contolling the food!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Maraver » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:54 pm

censored....................
hehehe sorry girls could not resist It :lol:

I said no to sticky date pudding and cream............................... :wink:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:06 pm

lol i always say no to censored. haha. should have it tattooed on my forehead
kate_turner2000

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:39 am

mick came home from work and got petrol on the way home and was going to buy me a krispy kreme donut - he didnt tell me this til he got in and he said that they didnt have any left and i said 'good' and he said that he will stop and get me one tonight instead and i said 'no thanks ill be ok'

i dont mind having the occasional krispy kreme, i cant eat alot of them because i feel sick! but i know that theyre not too good calorie wise whilst you are trying to lose weight! lol.

im going to make low fat muffins this weekend and will freeze them for that donut-cake like craving :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Playboy_bunny » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:02 pm

Good on you Kate ;)
Ive never had a krispy kreme, Ive been told they're addictive!
mmmm muffins will be YUMMY! :D
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby Becksta » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:23 am

I just started a new job on Monday, so for the next few weeks I am in a training room with a couple of other new people.

On our desk is a HUUUUGE jar of redskins, minties and fantails.

So far I haven't had a single one. :)

ugh and in the kitchen with the tea and coffee they have little twin packs of arnott's bikkies for everyone, you know like the orange creams, shortbreads etc in packs of 2.

I've said no to all but 2 biscuits so far, but it's really hard when everyone around you is sitting there munching away each morning on yummy bikkies with their coffee.

I think I might have a go at making the empower low carb ones and bringing some of those in hehe.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wF2P4eK/]
[/url]
Becksta

Postby Becksta » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:36 am

bleh double post.
sorry.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wF2P4eK/]
[/url]
Becksta

Postby Maraver » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:40 am

Fixed your double post for you

well done on saying no to the nibbles
why don't you take your own maybe some apricots and almonds

good luck in your new job too
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:49 am

yep ditto to what pam said, best wishes for the new job. it sounds like theres lots of tempting things there! and you are doing well saying no to them :) it will pay off
kate_turner2000

PreviousNext

Return to Confessional