It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:54 pm

Free Newsletter

Past binges and why I am NOT going to do it anymore!

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Past binges and why I am NOT going to do it anymore!

Postby Pipsi » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:01 pm

Hi guys....

I thought I would share with you the way I used to binge eat. Hopefully bringing this to the surface will make me feel ashamed for ever doing it!

Typical binge session snacks:-

**Filling a cup with icing sugar and eating it straight.

**Filling a cup with cheese, melting it in the microwave and eating it straight.

**2 x packets of chips

**Frozen biscuit mixture - Raw

**Ice cream with golden syrup on top

**Whole packet of marshmallows

**Baked a cake once, got a bit damaged in the oven so I scooped out all the good stuff (most of the cake) and ate it!

and the list goes on....

VERY shameful and I can't believe I ever did that stuff.

I have been on my new healthy eating plan for 6 days and I am so excited and motivated. I crave no sugar and have felt no resentfulness at being around people drinking alcohol, eating cake, eating chocolate, etc. I just happily eat a piece of gum or visualise eating the cake which works for me!

I have been on COUNTLESS diets and have been worried about my weight for a good half my life (I am 25, 175cm, 85kg) but I have now found something that works..... that something is my own will power!

I am so excited I had to share and I look at that binge list I just wrote and wonder how I could have ever done that!!!!!!!

No more binge eating!
Pipsi

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:19 pm

good on you for confessing pipsi. we have all done things like that before and its good to be able to be upfront about it and it helps you to notice the changes in yourself. saying no to things is the best thing for you. but remember to allow yourself occasions where you do eat/drink something you dont normally consume - everything in moderation :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:29 pm

It's good to see that you have found somthing that works for you keep up the good work.

You sure have had some strange thing's that you like to eat, like the icing sugar & a cup of melted cheese.
Chelle

Postby Pipsi » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:55 pm

LOL they were strange weren't they - I did the icing sugar one nearly every afternoon!

The cheese one is yummy tho :o
Pipsi

Postby Sassygirl » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:11 pm

Hehehehehe :lol: - I thought I was the only one that did that with icing sugar - I even used to put it on plain ice-cream - loads of it. I still love icing sugar on ice-cream to this day - but I don't have it anymore!
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Return to Confessional