It is currently Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:02 am

Free Newsletter

so sick of this

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

so sick of this

Postby madeline » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:39 pm

it feels like ages since i ate what i want.

today i had some stuff purely because i felt like it... i knew it would put me over my kjs but i feel really stressed atm (i'd describe it as wanting to scream but knowing you can't) and i just don't really care to be honest.

I didn't eat all that much, compared to a binge i would have had like 2 months ago, this is nothing at all but I feel sick and guilty now and I just wish I didn't feel this way. I have a full day at work tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it at all.

Anyway this was my binge:

- small (full) bowl of tortellini, 2 pieces of carrot and italian pasta sauce
- thin slice of almond tart

you guys might be reading this going, wtf that's nothing but I've been having 5000kjs a day and I really want to reach my goal weight to fulfil my potential. I can see big results, idk if i'm sabotaging myself now that I'm close or what, but I just feel cranky and want to eat more but I'm glad I was able to just drink a litre of water and think about what i've done. I feel a little better posting this now, because I can see how far I've come in my eating habits, but I really hope this doesn't happen again.
"Ððñ'† µ wï§h ¥ðµr gïrl£rïêñÐ wå§ hð† lïkê mê, Ððñ'† ¥å ßåߥ ;)"
CW- 57kgs, GW- 53kgs (8kgs lost!)

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:42 pm

hey there madz we all have off days like this mate, i jsut wanted to pat you on the back through the computer for
1. the confession
2. drinking the water and thinking about it all

as i said in the food diary section, dont let this one meal get you down, you are inspiring many people with your daily postings and your upbeat attitude and can-do attitude. keep smiling and tomorrow is a new day :)

Postby Playboy_bunny » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:47 pm

oh mad :)
I suppose the way to look at it is that (as you said) this is nothing compared to a binge you might have had before...and you do need to eat the yummy things that you feel like sometimes (and with as little guilt as possible, as hard as that is!) Sometimes life just gets in the way of dieting :D Nevermind mate, forget it and move are an inspiration to me, you always seem to know exactly what you are doing, and seem very in control :) Call it your treat for the week, nevermind the kjs and maybe do a little extra exercise if you feel bad about it :) xxx

Postby sassi » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:37 pm

it's soooo hard to be disciplined all the time & i know what you mean about feeling like you can't eat what you want.

the positive is that you didn't eat what you used to - so your habits have definitely changed for the better as you said :)

sometimes we just need a break or an off day to help us re-focus :)

Return to Confessional