It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:54 am

Free Newsletter

Silly Girl

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Silly Girl

Postby shelbel » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:04 pm

Can anyone give me a rough idea of how much exercise/calories i will have to burn to rid myself of a small block of chocolate?? :evil:

I know i was silly, i told myself before, during and after that it was a bad idea, but i wouldnt listen!! So now i feel guity and want to try and fix some of the damage! I have 4 days till weigh day!

Please no lectures! Or excuses! There is no excuse for me on this one, i was just silly! :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby molligrub » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:10 pm

If it was a bar of chocolate (ie around 60g) then that's about 300 calories, which is around an hour of brisk walking.

If it was only a small mini choc bar (eg mini mars bar) then that's around 100 calories.

Any choc questions ask me! I am the queen of chocalatiers!! (I know all this from eating far too much of it, in case you're wondering)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wnqxaGD/]
[/url]

I am gonna exercise my butt off!! Literally!!
molligrub

Postby sassi » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:11 pm

do you have an exercise bike or something at home? that gets through calories quite quickly!
sassi

Postby shelbel » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:44 pm

Thanx sassi, im talking more along the lines of a block! :oops: You know the cabury ones, not the family ones but the next size down? Im not sure how many grams it is! (besides too many)

I have a stepper thing and i burned 300 cals last night on it out of sheer guilt! I'll be on for more of the same tonight i think! Damn i was on track to hit the seventies too! :roll:
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

shelbel

Postby shelbel » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:46 pm

Opps thanx molli, i wasnt paying attention!! :oops:
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

shelbel

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:47 pm

hey shel you can still get there mate. you have 4 days to reverse whatever damage may be done. dont give hope! hope you thought of me whilst eating the choccies cos i could really do with some right now lol
kate_turner2000

Postby sassi » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:49 pm

is that around 100g? i just checked on calorieking & they're 524 cals for the straight dairy milk.

i did read something in the last slimming & health mag that said if you slip up, don't stress too much cos it takes something like 3000 calories to put on an extra kg. i can't remember exactly, but can look up when i get home.

i'm sure you're still on track for the 70's. :)
sassi

Postby shelbel » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:00 pm

I think its around 150g, i just looked up the cadbury website, torture!! It was fruit and nut, just to add to the cals!! Well i think if i make my walks an hour and try for 30 mins on the stepper for the rest of my week i should hopefully break even! I'll try to reduce my points a bit too.

I wasnt even thinking at all Kate!! Its amazing how you can i think 'i shouldnt be doing this' and of all the reasons you shouldnt do it, but still do it anyway!! Even my partner said its naughty and to think of my weight loss!!

I'll try not to feel guilty and try to focus on fixing it!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

shelbel

Postby Sassygirl » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:41 am

We all have little slip ups every once in a while - so please don't beat yourself up too much over it. The others have given you some good advice - but I would add to it - DRINK WATER and watch what you will be eating for the next four days (maybe cut out some carbs along the way). Anyway I don't think that too much damage was done - but tell me, did you enjoy the chocolate as you were eating it??? I still allow myself a chockie ever so often - because a life without chocolate would be boring. Best of luck - I know you can do it!!
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Postby shelbel » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:43 pm

No i didnt Sassygirl!! Because i knew i shouldnt be doing it! But i didnt stop either!! I normally really enjoy and savour my treats when i have them, but this was different, like something evil had taken over my mind and wanted choc! Yes thats my excuse, i was taken over by a foodie demon!!! :twisted:
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

shelbel

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:53 pm

the binge monster!
kate_turner2000

Postby grugwashere » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:06 pm

its kind of like going into a trance.. u know its wrong u just cant send the message to ur body to stop doing it.
SW:91kg
CW:75kg
GW: Somwhere in the 60's for now

Next mini goal:73kg
grugwashere

Postby shelbel » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:49 pm

Exactly jo!! Thats it! Crazy isnt it!!
Damn binge monster!! :twisted:
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

shelbel

Postby Sassygirl » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:40 pm

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to seek out and destroy the BINGE MONSTER!!!!!!
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Postby shelbel » Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:53 pm

Thanks heaps everyone for all your input on this one, and for a update, i lost 300g for the week, so im fairly happy with that considering the start of my week was a bit naughty too, eating fast eddys. But it turned out ok in the end. I worked my behind off! And im still on track for my mini goal to hit the 70's by next sat. :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

shelbel

Next

Return to Confessional