It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:57 pm

Free Newsletter

My binge

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

My binge

Postby Playboy_bunny » Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:29 pm

*sigh* I was doing so well :roll: I was bragging about how long I'd been without a binge...and then wham here it comes....this evening started because of an argument I had with my sister :roll: We are always butting heads but tonights was worse than usual... ok, so at least I didnt stuff myself as much as usual....still all the wrong foods while I am on CS (carbs and Im sure Im out of ketosis now which Im so annoyed about cos it took a lot of pain to get to this point....)
Anyway, I ate-
Grilled chicken with grilled vegies, (great)
1 chorizo sausage (not so good)
1 tbs mashed potato, 3 tbs peas and corn, 1 slice bread ( :shock: )
2 pieces chocolate cake, 2 pieces museli slice, compliments to my mum :roll: So there you go, ketosis out the window and now I feel sick...... *sigh* As soon as I had finished eating, I just cried and cried and felt awful and fat and pathetic once again... I guess I will just start over tomorrow and continue on from there ggggr I thoought I was finally getting somewhere!

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:00 pm

hey gracie dont be so hard on yourself, i dont think you did that much damage. yes you would be out of ketosis for sure however you can still lose weight. it usually takes 24-48 hours to get back into ketosis fully but you can still lose weight not being in it fully. dont be so hard on yourself sweetie i think you are fab!

p.s. sisters can be a pain in the rear :roll:

Postby shelbel » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:09 pm

Kate is right Grace.

Its damn hard sometimes and i hate to think of you hurting, be kind to yourself grace, we all slip up sometimes, you're only human!

Maybe some extra exercise would help, i know it helps me feel a bit less guilty because im doing something to help myself. ... ed&search=

:D Chin up buddy
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)

Postby Playboy_bunny » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:17 pm

Thanks so much you guys :) (ps I think u r fab too! :D hehe) Yeah sisters can be the pits... :roll: shel Ill definately try to get into some more exercise tomorrow is another day :)

Postby grugwashere » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:58 am

hey gracie, dont let it get ya down... u said urself how well you have been doing and you will be doing that well again in no time!

:) hugs to you
GW: Somwhere in the 60's for now

Next mini goal:73kg

Postby milkyway » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:03 pm

Hey Gracie - you are still getting somewhere, sweetie. New day, new week. Good on you for not quitting!
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg

Postby sassi » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:26 pm

hey gracie

this weight loss business is way more emotional than i ever expected. it's hard work for sure but please don't beat yourself up too much over the slip up. the important thing is how you respond to it & how you go forward from here. if you just up the exercise a little over the next week, you'll be back on track no problem!

is there anything exercise-ish you could do instead when you feel driven to binge? like, could you say to yourself, i'll put on an exercise dvd (or get on an exercise bike, go for a walk etc) and if i still want to eat afterwards, at least i've exercised first? i find that if i exercise, the nice endorphins kick in & i feel better about whatever it was that was upsetting me & i want to eat less.

i know it's probably hard with connor for you to do that, but something like that could help?

Postby Playboy_bunny » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:14 pm

Thanks for the kind words everyone :)
Im back on it today, 1.10 pm and Im still on track, so thats a great sign! :D Thats actually a really great Idea sassi :) im going to walk up to the library in a few mins with connor and see if I can rent a few exercise dvds from there and try and fit that in each day :) Thanks so so much you guys for (once again! :D) Lighting up my afternoon with your help and support :) xxxx

Return to Confessional