It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:35 pm

Free Newsletter

BAD BAD BAD

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

BAD BAD BAD

Postby shokoden » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:27 pm

I havent just had one day binge i have had about a 5 day binge. I havent been sleeping too well and the kids and my partner have all been sick with a chest infection not trying to make excuses but trying to find a reason as to why i let it all slip so soon! The good news is that i haven't gained any weight so back into it today. I have still been exercising so that is good just the eating needs to be worked on!! Anyway i needed to get this off of my chest.
shokoden

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:36 pm

oh you are lucky not having gained any weight! i only have to think about bingeing and i gain 3 kilos! sorry to hear your fmaily has been ill. :( good on you for confessing :)
kate_turner2000

Postby shelbel » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:11 pm

Your going ok! At least your exercising and sometimes when your family is sick, eating properly falls to the wayside a bit. But you CAN pick it up again, and you havent gain weight, so your ok! Make a fresh start tomorrow!

Good luck!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby Playboy_bunny » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:44 pm

You are lucky you havent gained :) Nevermind, sick kiddies and hubby can be stressful eh? Start over today, and the numbers will be going down in no time :D
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby Maraver » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:28 am

Great effort for keeping up the exercising, there will always be days when we fall by the wayside we just have to get on and carry on, and confessing is great it clears the soul
Pamxx
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Return to Confessional