........ my work took me out for lunch yesterday for my birthday (which is not until 29/7/07). I was very good because I ordered grilled fish and salad (with a few chippies!!) but then they suprised me with a hugh chocolate on chocolate on chocolate cake with layers of cream and chocolate throughout it - it also had thick chocolate icing all over it - it looked and smelled like heaven and although I am not a cake eater - I had to have a piece. My god it was beautiful, rich and very very decidant - and I must admit that I did feel a tad sick afterwards. Anyway I took the remainder home where my children and husband polished it off for me (I told them that I didn't want it in this house!!). They obliged and I am happy to say that apart from the odd licking of fingers after cutting up pieces for the kiddliwinks - I DID NOT EAT ANY MORE OF IT!!!! Actually was soooo full from lunch and the cake that I did not eat until thismorning!!!! So I have confessed to the sin of eating the most delectible cake ever!!!