It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:19 am

Free Newsletter

*sigh* today's binge

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

*sigh* today's binge

Postby Playboy_bunny » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:25 pm

ok so once I again, here I am... I dont know what happened other than today I have been quite bored and have had a stressy day (connor is sick and grumpy so we're stuck in the house watching TV more than anything else) anwyay, today was supposed to be day 1 of optifast..... the shakes are not filling in the slightest, and Ive been starving all day...I dont know if that has anything to do with it either...*sigh* anyway, so today also went pear shaped...Im thinking tomorrow I might go back on Celeb slim, because the program really was working, and filling me up...anywya, this was my binge today- Breaky- optifast
Lunch- optifast
this afternoon- 5 ww crispbreads with cheese, 4 vegemite sadwiches, 2 sprinkle sandwiches, 2 tbs sultanas, 2 choc chip biscuits, 2 med tubs yoghurt, small pack kids cheesles, 2 ice cream cones (no ice cream) :oops: what the???? :shock: about 20 shapes ummm cant remember anything else although Im sure there's more.... Ill stop in again tonight, have to go do some cleaning stuff before the night time routine starts :roll: so, I guess back to CS tomorrow??? God this is hard....do you know what its like to just fail and fail and fail over and over again??? love to all xxxxx
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby milkyway » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:32 pm

Oh Gracie - don't be disheartened. It's all about trial and error. Maybe the Optifast shakes aren't for you if they're not filling. Do you have to have 2 a day for Breakie and lunch? Can you just have one for breakie? Or can you do one Optifast and one CS? I'm sorry, I don't know much about the shake thing, having never tried them myself.

If it were easy, we'd all be skinny minnies ;) It just makes those successes and successful days we have so much better, no matter how small the success is.

Can you get some exercise in? Throw on an exercise DVD or something like that? that might make you feel better...
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:50 pm

hey gracie first off, if celebrity slim is working for you why did your dr want you to stop and follow something else? i say do what works for you! you were happier and more content on the CS. if you can afford it stick to it. dont feel bad about the binge. everyday i have to clean religiously because im a clean freak and whilst cleaning i weigh up the pros and cons of going down the local shop and spending $20 on junk food and gorging myself. its hard not to do it but sometimes you just want to! tomorrow is another day, and as i said, do what you need to do and what works for you. xoxox
kate_turner2000

Postby Playboy_bunny » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:43 pm

Thanks you guys I dont know...my gp just wants me to lose weight quicker I think! :shock: Anyway. yeah I definately think I will go on with CS as of tomorrow....maybe Ill do what chelle suggested and sell the optifast on ebay so I can go on with it.... aaaarrrgh detox again yuck! Oh well...god I just want to get this going and not give in to temptation....connor is in childcare tomorrow, so at least I can spend some of the day in the bath and snuggled on the couch with a blanket and a movie ;)
Playboy_bunny

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:10 pm

oh your day sounds well planned out for tomorrow gracie!
kate_turner2000

Postby madeline » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:23 pm

Don't worry gracie... I admire your honesty on this forum, it shows you're holding yourself accountable, and that's what matters, not days of being "good" and "bad".
"Ððñ'† µ wï§h ¥ðµr gïrl£rïêñÐ wå§ hð† lïkê mê, Ððñ'† ¥å ßåߥ ;)"
CW- 57kgs, GW- 53kgs (8kgs lost!)
madeline

Postby sassi » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:36 am

i agree well, with everyone - but particulary with madz. you're really making yourself accountable and being completely honest & i really admire that.

like milkyway said, i know for me that losing weight is a lot of trial and error. you've shown you can get results with celeb slim, so (if you can afford it), i reckon go back to it.

i like the emerson quote: “Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail.”
sassi

Postby Playboy_bunny » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:23 am

:oops: Thanks guys :D Really, you all make me feel so much better about it all :)
Im about to take connor to childcare, so here's to a veeery lazy me day :D
Playboy_bunny

Postby milkyway » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:12 pm

Enjoy your lazy day, Gracie, you deserve it :D
------------------------
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Playboy_bunny » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:27 pm

thanks milkyway! :D After I dropped him off I went for an hour walk, did all my cleaning, and Ive Just got out of a bubblebath...so Im just checking in then Ill find a chick flick to watch I think ;) hehe xx
Playboy_bunny

Postby milkyway » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:56 pm

Sounds fab, Gracie. Good on you for doing the hour walk! That's fantastic. Let us know which chick flick you get and if it's worthwhile. I'm halfway through 'Music & Lyrics' at the moment and it's great so far :) Makes me laugh out loud which can be embarassing as I'm watching it on my little mp4 player on the train :lol: :oops:
------------------------
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Playboy_bunny » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:21 pm

LOL milkyway thats cute! :D I ended up watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding...its one of my favs, and always makes me feel great :D
Playboy_bunny

Return to Confessional