It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:15 am

Free Newsletter

I need to stop eating.

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

I need to stop eating.

Postby qldvixen1 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:02 pm

i got an new job but it is at a desk and there is so many good places to eat yummy but so bad food. they other day when i was out with my boyfriend i ordered a choc milshake and a small raspberry lemonaide and then he said to me why are you having both. i thought u were trying to lose weight. me i was shocked i felt so fat right then. i have been feeling fat and that so didn't help. i don't think he meant it to be mean it just hit me then he said i see you nearly all the time with something sweet in your hand that made me fell even worse. i just felt like not eating at all then. how can someone u love just make u fell so down. i wont to stop eating i do i only weigh 75kg which isnt' that bad i just have the hips, the ass and the stomach to match that i look at it and think i am okay than other days i fell so fat. i never used to be like that i go through fases of loving food and then not caring. i wont to exercise and go to the gym but i feel so unconfident all the people there are so hot and beautifull were do all the normal people go in brisbane on the south side to work out. can anyone give me any hints to help me :(
Love everything and u shall be loved
qldvixen1

Postby grugwashere » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:13 am

im not sure about the gyms.. why dont you sit your boyfriend down and tell him, "yes i am trying to lose weight, but you dont have to reprimand me every time i eat something unhealthy"... perhaps he thinks you want him to tell you when you shouldnt have something... i always ask my bf to help me then when i do eat something bad and he tells me i tell him to leave me alone lol
SW:91kg
CW:75kg
GW: Somwhere in the 60's for now

Next mini goal:73kg
grugwashere

Postby Playboy_bunny » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:35 pm

oh mate I know how you feel about your bf (although different situation) ...I took my little boy to maccas for a happy meal (I had nothing) and while we were lining up I heard a group of boys say 'haha there will be no food left' :oops: and I just felt like a whale and remembered exactly why I dont eat it at Maccas and go for the drive thru :( Anyway, definately sit your bf down, and tell him how it has made you feel....Im sure he was trying to be helpful, but often what ppl say comes off as picking on you or nagging....Sit him down and see what he thinks ;)
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby grugwashere » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:47 pm

i think alot of people thinks not eating bad food is just as easy as saying.. right well im going to stop and never do it again... its an addiction its like giving up smoking... very hard
SW:91kg
CW:75kg
GW: Somwhere in the 60's for now

Next mini goal:73kg
grugwashere

Return to Confessional