It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:41 am

Free Newsletter

cupcake confession

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

cupcake confession

Postby Iwillbefit » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:18 pm

Not to blow my own trumpet, but dammit the cupcakes I made today were so delicious - they were vanilla on vanilla cupcakes.

Light, fluffy, and almost snow white in colour on the inside and golden on the outside....and to top it off, vanilla buttercream frosting.

I had two plus a few dips into the batter. Next time I get invited to a party, I'll be taking a fruit platter :oops:

I have to workout real hard tomorrow if I want the loss on the scales this week :(
I cracked the 90kg mark for the first time in two years, I'm happy!!

Postby Sassygirl » Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:56 pm

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I lurve cupcakes - they are so delicious. Congrats on only eating two - I would have polished off most of them!!!!

I usually make chocolate crackles if we have a party to go (cause I don't like chocolate crackles very much!!)
2008 - my year to be great!!

Postby Ally » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:05 am

oooh yummm!! They sound really delicious....I say well done for stopping at 2!! Crikey dipping in the batter is the best bit isn't it?? I used to fight the kids off for the "scrapping the bowl" I just sit back and drool as they do it :roll:

A fruit platter will sure be much better next time for sure.....but not as much fun :twisted: :twisted:

Return to Confessional