It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:00 pm

Free Newsletter

I screwed up.

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

I screwed up.

Postby madeline » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:01 pm

I had KFC. It was brought home for dinner (very rarely do we have fast food for dinner but tonight was one of the nights). I was offered a zinger burger and some soft drink, but instead chose to only have 2 wicked wings and some chips... BUT IT PUT ME ALMOST 400cal OVER MY INTAKE. I am devastated. :cry:

I should have just had the potato and gravy which was less than 100cal. I am so pissed off with myself, and I will be doing exercise tonight to try to burn at least some of it off. I had thoughts about throwing it up. Bad bad girl.
"Ððñ'† µ wï§h ¥ðµr gïrl£rïêñÐ wå§ hð† lïkê mê, Ððñ'† ¥å ßåߥ ;)"
CW- 57kgs, GW- 53kgs (8kgs lost!)
madeline

Postby Chelle » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:54 pm

Don't worry about it, wicked wings & some chips more filling than potato and gravy don't be so down on yourself one day isn't going to hurt. You will burn it off tonight & be back on the wagon tomorrow.

I had thoughts about throwing it up. Bad bad girl

It's not the way to think mad you could do some sirious damage if you start thinking like that.
Chelle

Postby molligrub » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:58 pm

Hey Madeline, I know that sometimes it feels like the end of the world when you've been good all day and then 'ruin it', but you can put it into perspective by thinking "it's only 400 cals, I can make up for it by decreasing my usual calorie allowance by 50 cals for the next week, and it'll make up for it".

When you think of it, an extra 400 cals will only increase your weight by an extra 52 grams (ie nothing), and that is ONLY if your 400 calories is over your MAINTENANCE calories. So at worst you might lose 52 grams less this week. Just try and look at it like that.

Oh, and NOTHING is worth getting yourself into the vomiting cycle - I've been there, done that, and almost killed myself with it (and while I was at a normal weight, too). If you're starting to struggle with that - get help now. It's really serious.

Love and hugs, Molli. :wink:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wnqxaGD/]
[/url]

I am gonna exercise my butt off!! Literally!!
molligrub

Postby madeline » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:58 pm

I know :( It's just I can't believe the day is ruined after like 10 minutes... it was just sheer laziness not to go to calorieking and check how much damage it was. I did a lot of exercise just then which I posted. I've had a shower and I got to look at my new body (since losing 5kgs), so I am feeling better, but I'm just disappointed in myself more than anything.
madeline

Postby madeline » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:02 pm

thanks chelle and molli *huge hugs* to you both, i guess i should be looking after myself a bit more... last night i got 3 hrs of sleep cause i had a throbbing headache (i was pretty silly, i had dinner before 6pm then nothing til 7am this morning). Thanks for keeping me sane girls :)
madeline

Postby molligrub » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:05 pm

That's Ok Mads, anytime! :D

Sorry to hear about the lack of sleep and headache - hope you sleep well tonight.

Tomorrow is a new day!! You will get there, 1 step at a time.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wnqxaGD/]
[/url]

I am gonna exercise my butt off!! Literally!!
molligrub

Postby Chelle » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:06 pm

That's alright mad anytime no wonder you had a headach with only 3 hours sleep.
Chelle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:07 pm

hey madz just want to say that life is way too short to worry about wicked wingz and chips from kfc :) put it down to one day and remember that you still have your lifetime ahead of you. you will be fine mate
kate_turner2000

Postby ali » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:57 pm

The advice given already is so true! Its not the end of the world, but I know how you feel, I too fell off the wagon tonight! I was doing so so well as well, I even exercised today.

I had eaten dinner early, so I was getting a pit hungry and couldnt resist the grapes and blueberry bagel with cream cheese calling my name. I was then 500cal over my daily limit! Aagh! I feel sick and horrible! Oh well. Tomorrow is a new day.

Good on you for losing 5 kilos though, that is fantastic! Think about it like that, you are doing so well already, its ok to have a small slip up, and at least you will be more aware for next time!

Good luck! 5 kilos is fantastic! I cant wait to start seeing changes in myself, early days yet though! I'll just have to be patient, lol.

Good luck! :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w0XqXGi/]
[/url]
GOAL 1: 59KG - 30/12/07
GOAL 2: 56KG
GOAL 3: 53KG
ali

Postby grugwashere » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:49 pm

dont worry... it is one day and today is a new day.. good on you for doing some excercise to compensate..

i ahve been down the vomitting path... its not a pretty one...

:) good on u for the five kilos i bet u look fab!
SW:91kg
CW:75kg
GW: Somwhere in the 60's for now

Next mini goal:73kg
grugwashere

Return to Confessional