It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:47 pm

Free Newsletter

What an awful week!!

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

What an awful week!!

Postby vanessa0305 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:12 am

Well at least I have someone else to share the blame!!

My FIL came to visit for a week arriving last saturday and leaving Friday morning. He lives a much richer life than me and boy didn't it take its toll on me!

Exercise: I only exercised 4 times in the whole week and only two of those sessions pushed to my normal level the others were less than I would normally do.

Saturday: FIL and I walked 2kms then he turned back so I ran to my normal 3.125km mark and ran until I caught up with him so it was about a 3km run and 3km walk...normally I run 6.25kms.

Sunday: I took FIL to my gym. I did 30mins run on the treadmill and 30mins on the bike and 30 mins weights...although the weights were not really hard work as we were chatting and I kept losing count of my reps.

Monday: No exercise!

Tuesday: Exercise dvd 40mins not even close to the amount of exercise I would normally do!!

Wednesday: No exercise!

Thursday: No exercise!

Friday: I went to the gym after FIL left and did 1 1/2 hrs on the bike on high intensity to make up for the lack of exercise for the week.

I am back on track now and even lost .2kgs!

Food: I TRIED to stay on track but there were lots of morning teas with cakes and hot chocolate with marshmellows. All the breakfasts, lunches and dinners where all healthy and I didn't do afternoon teas with him but we did do at least 5 sweet morning teas with cakes and a semi-ok dessert each night. More food than I would normally eat!!
Vanessa

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/woi7sgh/]
[/url]
vanessa0305

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:22 am

hi vanessa seems like you made some great decisions on the food front as well as the exercise front. remember that this lifestyle needs to be something you keep up with for the rest of your life. there are going to be times in your life where you cannot exercise to the best of your ability or every single day. just make the days you do exercise count.
kate_turner2000

Postby vanessa0305 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:55 am

You know, when I wrote it all out it didn't seem as bad as it felt when I was doing it!! Maybe I haven't thought about something but I am pretty sure that was the worst of it!!

deserts where normally cut up fruit in diet yogurt. So not too bad at all.
Vanessa

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/woi7sgh/]
[/url]
vanessa0305

Return to Confessional