It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:20 am

Free Newsletter

/cry

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

/cry

Postby madeline » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:12 pm

i just ate 2. in the space of 1 minute. just saw them on the table (6 pack), stuffed a chocolate one in my mouth and gulped it down (i don't even remember chewing it more than twice). and then i picked up a strawberry one and did the same. then i felt BAD, so i made green tea to speed up my metabolism and wash it down. thank god im going out tonight so i have a chance to burn the cals off a bit. sigh. that was such a waste of a good diet, and a waste of 30 minutes, 1 minute to eat them and 29 minutes to feel guilty about it. :cry: :?
"Ððñ'† µ wï§h ¥ðµr gïrl£rïêñÐ wå§ hð† lïkê mê, Ððñ'† ¥å ßåߥ ;)"
CW- 57kgs, GW- 53kgs (8kgs lost!)
madeline

Postby madeline » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:13 pm

argh. so frazzled i didn't even mention what they were. they were god damn donuts with icing and spinkles.
madeline

Postby shelbel » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:27 pm

Oh donuts mmmm.... how did u manage to only eat 2! Gosh id have had the whole 6 gone before even thinking 'what are you doing!!'

Madz we all have these slip ups from time to time, but you really have to find a way to forgive yourself because we cant be perfect angels with food all the time! Maybe you could look at it as your treat for the week!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:33 pm

oh madz when i was walking this morning i walked past the local bakery and it smelt like donuts mmm. i think i put on a kilo just walking past it! tomorrow is a new day and you need to treat yourself every so often ;)
kate_turner2000

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:43 pm

See I don't like doghnuts. They had them at uni for morning tea on Wednesday. I had a 1/4 and thought, nah, they're yucky. Then I had another 2 just to be sure :lol: :roll: :oops:

I'm such a doof
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby madeline » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:45 am

And that kinda screwed up the rest of the night... just got back from pizza with my boyfriend and his bro... but they had just played soccer and hadn't had dinner yet...

i on the other hand had just been at a friend's place all night sitting and chatting plus i'd already had dinner :?

the boys had one large pizza each and i had like a whole stick of garlic bread and we shared a bottle of coke.

feeling like a fat lump of lard right now :oops: this has been my biggest slip up to date.
madeline

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:06 am

hey madz dont worry love i had pizza the other night. :D when is your weigh in day? i am sure that if ANY weight has been put on you can lose it again. drink heaps of water to flush your system out :)
kate_turner2000

Postby molligrub » Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:34 am

You'll be okay Madz = one day wont ruin weeks or months worth of hard work - it's only if its consistent day after day that you need to worry.

Drink heaps of water, and maybe go for a nice walk today. Sometimes a day of extra food helps to ramp up the metabolism too, so it might even do you some good!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wnqxaGD/]
[/url]

I am gonna exercise my butt off!! Literally!!
molligrub

Postby madeline » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:23 am

Thanks girls, you're all so sweet :oops: :)

I've just been drinking green tea and water this morning, cause my tummy's still a bit unsettled.

Hope everyone has a great weekend, <3 you all

Madz
madeline

Postby sassi » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:50 am

i'm a bit late but...i just wanted to reiterate what the others have said madz & that's that one lapse is okay, you've been eating so well recently that you're allowed an off day every so often. :)

the good thing about eating well is that when you do have a day where you eat greasy or fatty food, that i find it does upset my tummy and makes me want to go back to eating well!

hope you're tum feels better soon :)
sassi

Return to Confessional