It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:38 pm

Free Newsletter

going down hill

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

going down hill

Postby charlimc » Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:13 pm

Lately i havnt been as commited to eating healthy as i was before, i hate it.. i eat my 1200 calorie diet and then i go and rumble thru the pantry. Not using this as an excuse but i am due for my period soon and just before i always get really emotional and touchy and end up " emotional eating ". I went shopping yesterday with my mum and she stopped and bought a cheese and salami fat filled pastry thing and a cheese sausage , and she asked me if i want some grrr... there i am fighting with myself in my head, then my mum says you can just have tablet that makes me move my bowels .. so i said ok.. i ate some and i felt sooo terrible about myself and i was just angry for the rest of the day. I wish i could get motivated Im really dissapointing myself.
Charli x
charlimc

Postby ali » Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:33 pm

Oh I know the feeling!

Im just finishing TTOTM and it has been my excuse for the past 2 weeks! Ive had such a bad week. I blow out on my cals then I feel guilty for it. Then I do it again! Why?!

I already had a bad start to the day - a cheesy bread stick. So then I decided, well I might as well call the whole day a blow out and just eat whatever. Then I planned my meals and realised even with the bad start and can still stay within my cals. So that made me feel better.

Everyone has slip ups. Ive been having more good days than bad lately. I just hope things start getting better for you soon.

Maybe just tell your mum not to offer. My mum is terrible. She stays over on thursday nights and we always end up eating maccas :roll: I really need to tell her not to let me eat it! Its always my excuse, well its ok because im eating it with her, and shes eating it as well... :roll:

Just try and avoid the temptation. Or just say no without thinking about it. Thats what I do sometimes. If I just say no then they will stop asking and then I wont have to have a mental debate about it. I know its hard though.

I really hope you start feeling better soon. Just picture yourself how you want to be when you lose the weight, that often motivates me. I picture myself in my dream outfit - short shorts in summer! And then think how bad I look in them now and that often makes me work harder.

Good luck and cheer up! :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w0XqXGi/]
[/url]
GOAL 1: 59KG - 30/12/07
GOAL 2: 56KG
GOAL 3: 53KG
ali

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:10 pm

whats this pill thing? like a laxative or something? dont take it! lol. im sure that once you start on the straight and narrow you will learn to say no to offerings of food. it just takes time and practice
kate_turner2000

Re: going down hill

Postby loveat116 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:17 pm

charlimc wrote:Lately i havnt been as commited to eating healthy as i was before, i hate it.. i eat my 1200 calorie diet and then i go and rumble thru the pantry. Not using this as an excuse but i am due for my period soon and just before i always get really emotional and touchy and end up " emotional eating ". I went shopping yesterday with my mum and she stopped and bought a cheese and salami fat filled pastry thing and a cheese sausage , and she asked me if i want some grrr... there i am fighting with myself in my head, then my mum says you can just have tablet that makes me move my bowels .. so i said ok.. i ate some and i felt sooo terrible about myself and i was just angry for the rest of the day. I wish i could get motivated Im really dissapointing myself.

Are you sure you havent set your calories levels too low? having them that low will decrease your metabolism and your more prone to eating sugary and fatty foods. Maybe try reducing your calories by 500, or eating at least 1500 a day. With more food you can eat you wont binge, because your not restricting yourself.
Starting Weight: 62kg Current Weight: 55.0kg Goal Weight: 54kg

Goal Reached 22 February 2008, Must get down to 54kg again!
loveat116

Return to Confessional